• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host.sk, fast again?

I didn't try the mp3 file, but just want to let you know, if they find you host mp3 files, your account will be deleted.

so fast!
the first time i see host.sk so fast!
the download meter just boost towards the end when the speed rate haven't even show yet...

OK, I got an error message when downloading the file the first time...The second time I tried, it didn't finish in 5 minutes, so I gave up. That's certainly not fast!

dammit... I still get that bloody broken session thing...

been trying that 'registricia' or wateva option for ages now

Originally posted by Baggio
dammit... I still get that bloody broken session thing...

been trying that 'registricia' or wateva option for ages now

Yes, that's the error message I'm getting! Is it happening to you guys too? :confused:

I was only trying to put up a file to test downloading speed. I wasn't going to use my account for mp3's. ^^; My host recently deleted my site (anime/rpg fansite with mainly galleries) so I was looking for a new host. However, because host.sk has been known to be slow, I'm wary as to putting it up there. I've had this account since last summer lol, and I was just testing speed, as I said before.

Back