• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best site for ad revenue?

clearjade

I'm new at this whole making money off your web site thing because my previous web space providers didn't allow it. But now I'm thinking about this, and I would like to know you guys' opinions. BTW does tripod allow other sites than commission-central? I can't seem to find that question answered anywhere on the website.

cj just lost their CPC program, didn't they?

maybe you should try that other popular CPC affiliate program (although i forgot its name... help me out here guys)

unless you're liking CPA/CPS, in which case CJ probably would still be your best bet

I think their may be a small mis-understanding here...

Commission Central is run by Lycos, and is essentially a re-badged version of BeFree's Reporting.Net. It also contains several extra affiliates.

Commission Junction is a seperate company, run by different people... their CPC program will be closed August 1st.

Hope that clarified things,

Back