• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Looking to stream a .wma remotely

can anyone recommend any free solutions? thank you.
  2. S

would like to share a host with you guys

first of all i would like to say i dont own this site so im not trying to advertise it, but help people. http://www.featureprice.com 5GB(5 GIGS!) web space 50gb bandwidth YES, 50GB OF BANDWITH all scripting $16.95 more plans available of course, but they are dirty cheap and provide...
  3. S

free design

Im looking to build a portfolio so I need projects obviously. I make professional graphics using adobe photoshop 7. requirements: - a domain - 4000 hits a monts - somewhat established site (minimum 8 months online) no link to my site will be required by you. WHAT I WILL DO: -...
  4. S

Looking for flash designer

I am looking for a partner who knows flash and is willing to merge or start a web design company. Of course profits will be shared and projects will be shared. If intrested, contact me at: MSN Messenger: badness@phat.at (preferred) e-mail: badness@rogers.com Thank you.
  5. S

Hotlinking and Decent speed

I'm looking for a free host that allows hotlinking or can hotlink without them knowing ;) and decent speed, only little space is needed. I'm not hotlinking illegal material just some images I need for forums. Thanks. I have already tried Liquid2k.com, they work only SOMETIMES.
  6. S

badpenguin.net down?

are they down again? seem to be. Too much downtime. Well I guess it's a package deal with with their cable connection....
  7. S

Looking for...

I'm looking for: - Atleast 5mb - No ads Thanks. -- sHaWn
  8. S

Who would be intrested in this?

I know this will get moved or deleted but I figured I would get a better response in this forum. I'm going to run a web design business. I will charge $25 for a logo, 6 others graphics and 3 pages... $5 for banners... $5 script installation Who would be instrested? Does anyone have any...
  9. S

More FREE Hosting Accounts

3 more hosting accounts: 15megs of space(more space if i think it's necessary) consume as much bandwidth us you can http://badness-x.com/you php, mysql*, ssi, perl one pop-up on main page or 1 banner on three of your busiest pages PLUS a link on your main page to http://badness-x.com you...
  10. S

Free Hosting...

Features: - 60mb - SSI, PHP, PERL, MYSQL - No ads for now - As much Bandwidth as you can consume - All file types accepted - No file size limit - FTP The only expectation is that you have a decent design. Just post your website address and your email address here, and you will be...
  11. S

I'm giving away free hosting

I'm giving away 3 accounts away. Don't bother to contact me unless you have 2000-10000 hits per month. No more, No less. Features: - 60mb - FTP - PHP, perl, mysql - one pop-up on main page... or banner ads on 3 pages with the most traffic - bandwidth is not an issue, take as much as you...
  12. S

What A Joke!!!

http://www.7-10.com/homepages/newacct.cfm
  13. S

Need this

Can someone help me out? I need: LOADS OF SPACE "virtually" unlimited bandwidth ads aren't a problem no scripting needed allows RealPlayer files (.rm, .ram) I know it's alot, but does anyone know a host that can support this?.... a FREE host ;)
  14. S

Advertwizard

Is anyone with them? Who has gotten any money their account yet? in the 3 weeks i've been with them i have gotten 15,000 imperssions. Most of the ads are commercial ads so i don't understand why they're not paying. They do say MOST not ALL of their ads are non-paying. In those 15,000...
  15. S

Banner Rotator

Does anyone know a banner rotation scrpt that will allow me to display multiple banners of different sizes with different ads on the same page? thanks.
  16. S

My new host is up!!!

I just need a name. Right now it's on an IP, and our BETA testers are testing away. Everything works perfectly so far except ASP. ASP is such a bitch! :) Anyways I will be opening up on Feb. 10, 2001 ASP or no ASP!(errrrr!) This is what each account gets: 50mb cgi, php, mysql...
  17. S

My new host is coming soon!!!

I have installed Solaris UNIX and going t setup my connection with terra-byte next week. I also expect to install the web applications in the next 2 weeks. I will need 10 BETA testers to use ALL of the features. ASP, CGI, PHP, MySQL... Email me at xshawnx@hotvoice.com and tell me what...
  18. S

NEW host cooming soon

Unlike some I have put some thought into this. On the technical side, I don't know much. Don't worry though, I will get professional staff or just learn it myself(if I do learn it myself, you should be worried ;)) Financially I have 2000 dollars a month to spend. This should be more than enough...
  19. S

How do I host my site on my compuer?

I really want to do this. My ISP doesn't have anything in their TOS against this, so I figured I'd just try it. The problem is, is that my ISP doesn't give me a stactic IP, so i get a different one everytime I log-in. Does anyone know of a FREE service that will allow me to do this? I've...
  20. S

Cgi-bin and NetCabins

I'm sure the cgi-bin works, but where do you set up the cgi-bin directory. it says the "/home/username" but I haven't seen anything like that in my account. Do you install it where the folder "public_html" is? or do you install it inside the "public_html" folder?
Back