• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertwizard

sHaWn

Is anyone with them? Who has gotten any money their account yet?
in the 3 weeks i've been with them i have gotten 15,000 imperssions. Most of the ads are commercial ads so i don't understand why they're not paying. They do say MOST not ALL of their ads are non-paying. In those 15,000 impressions i had to have atleast one paid ad.

With that many impressions you're probably wondering why I use advertwizard. My site is new and I needed banner impressions. simple.

I've shown far fewer banners than woofcat and earned less cash but I have earned a little.

If you look at your stats for the number of times that your banner has been displayed, you should see that the numbers are the same as the number of banners that you have shown.

If you add in the 1000 free banners that you got for joining, I expect that the numbers are exactly the same.

If so, you can be fairly certain that you have not been showing any ads for which adwiz has been paid.

Can you trust their numbers? I think so. According to my stats, and taking into account my bonus banners, I have shown just a few score of paid banners and earned pennies. According to those stats, my free banner gets a click through of 0.7% and my site logs match the number of incoming clicks that make up that number. So, as far as I can tell, everything adds up but the service currently has very few paid advertisers.

I've even seen woofcat's banners a couple of times when I've been updating my site so I know that his are being shown too.

Personally, I'd be happier if adwiz could show some CPC banners as well as the exchange when they don't have any CPM banners but I'm happy to stick with them and hope that they can sell some more banners.

(Personally, I think that the death of CPM banners is over-rated and, at current prices, they will soon pick up in volume.)

jpoc

Back