• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm giving away free hosting

sHaWn

I'm giving away 3 accounts away.
Don't bother to contact me unless you have 2000-10000 hits per month. No more, No less.
Features:
- 60mb
- FTP
- PHP, perl, mysql
- one pop-up on main page... or banner ads on 3 pages with the most traffic
- bandwidth is not an issue, take as much as you need
- all file types accepted.
- Adult sites welcomed

I'll be honest and tell you this is off a DSL line( I called and asked if was alright, they said yes). If you want it and meet the requirements then post your web site address here and I will inspect. Also provide an email address.

Thank you.
*php, ssi and mysql are currently offline. they will be available today, tomorrow or wednesday.

Last edited:
Sounds cool, but... do you mean 2000-10000 unique hits??

**edited sentence

Last edited:
i have a adult site in HOF,but they was down.

will you give me a free hosting ?

my site hits 4000/day

please reply me

The reason is: for that number of hits, you don't use too much bandwidth anyway. If you provide something to download, 60MB is not enough.

I think that's the reason "no more, no less".

Originally posted by ebird
The reason is: for that number of hits, you don't use too much bandwidth anyway. If you provide something to download, 60MB is not enough.

I think that's the reason "no more, no less".

i need this to put an adult forum , about 15000 --- 20000 page hits per day . i will put his ads or logo in every page (no pop-up)

Last edited:
I have two adult sites and a forum. Each of the sites has
about 10000 page hits and the forum has more.
My sites don't need more space just a stable free host.
Can you help me?I am glad to accept your ads.I have lost
a lot of visiters because my site's down.

Thanks!

My email:i41cn@hotmail.com

I doubt Peo actually hired them. If so, then I would think theywould be here a lot more then theywere now.

Back