• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

PalmVersa - $9.95 350MB space , 7GIG traffic Everything for nothing

We are not terra-byte thats the difference. ;)
  2. P

PalmVersa - $9.95 350MB space , 7GIG traffic Everything for nothing

Check out our August special that we have to offer. Features: - 350MB web space - 7GIG bandwidth (7000MB) - 50 E-mail accounts - 10 FTP account - 20 Subdomains - 5 MySQL databases - SSH support - Free sared SSL certificate - CGI/PERL/PHP/JSP/Servlets - Front page...
  3. P

Are the smaller, personal hosts a supplement income? How would I get started?

If you want to grow into a large scale hoting you have to dumb your job and get your self a cupp of coffee and start providing support.Its gonna be a long night.
  4. P

PHP GZIP question

Yes it can just add this line. mod_gzip_item_include file .php$ in the <IfModule mod_gzip.c> </IfModule>
  5. P

mandrake linux based webhosting

Yes we use linux and ONLY linux. We use windows CDs as dust collecters(they are doing a good job). Mandrake is good but i would not recommend it as a server. Mandrake is mostly user friendly and I think it lacks security. Here is what I would recommend. http://www.engardelinux.org/
  6. P

mandrake linux based webhosting

Is there something special that you need from Mandrake?
  7. P

I'm looking for a script.......

cgi-resources.com is the best.
  8. P

Help with PHP

try \n which make its to a new line.
  9. P

heard of hostonce.com ?

I would suggest you stay away from unlimited. Many people learned from bad situation that unlimited is not the way to go.
  10. P

Something small.

If I post my link will it be against the form rules?
  11. P

Question for the cheaper webhosts...

Even if the prices are very low it all adds up.
  12. P

yupapa.com

<< mod edit >> follow the instructions on how to reply to this type of request. Read the rules. Thank you. /Peo
  13. P

Question for the cheaper webhosts...

Sabas many companies do that for prmotion and build a client database which is a good thing.
  14. P

bandwidth

Terre has been having many problems latley. I suggest you check webhostingtalk.com for more info.They have many messages about Terra.
  15. P

bandwidth

I'd say you need between 17-30gigs of bandwidth.
Back