• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bandwidth

stubbs

Hi everyone,

i've never properly made a site so i don't really know what i need. i know what bandwidth is, i just need to know how much i would need.

for example, if i had a forum based site, with a few pics and ads, with 2,000 people signed up to my forum, and they check it every day and look at 10 posts each. if you can work it out, how much GB bandwidth do you think i will need?

thanks in advance.

Terre has been having many problems latley.
I suggest you check webhostingtalk.com for more info.They have many messages about Terra.

I am not sure what kind of problems did you heard, but personally I have no problems with them so far. I have a dedicated server with them for around half a year, and is very satisfy until now.

TB were having some problems with their network or NOC I think. Servers were down some time back and problem kept recurring.

Tera-byte have had a few harddrive failures. That can happen to any host. They had a router failure with one of there main bandwidth providers but all is resolved and they are running at full strength again.

Back