• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something small.

Modemdude2

I am looking for a nice paid hosting service. I am starting my own business in town and all I need is something small and cheap, like $10 a month tops. I don't need huge ammounts of traffic or space. If at all possible I would like a built in mail center and a control panel. Does anyone know of some good really cheap services. They will make money off me for they will get few hits and I will probably us around 10 megs tops. I am also going to be registering a domain name so if anyone could point me into the right direction it would be great. I don't need anything fancy, just something cheap and easy that will transfer easily to my host. Thanks a bunch.

Originally posted by Palm
If I post my link will it be against the form rules?

They are also allowed to reply to a request for hosting services if the following conditions are met:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

Taken from the form rules :)

nevermind, you're right Evilhaze :D

Modemdude2, what features did you need within the Control Panel?

Last edited:
What we can offer you:

1. http://www.valuablehost.com/valuable-1.htm
2. $19.95 per YEAR.
3. 50MB transfer, 500MB bandwidth, you can find a complete listing of the features at the url above.

:D

Originally posted by Modemdude2
I am looking for a nice paid hosting service. I am starting my own business in town and all I need is something small and cheap, like $10 a month tops. I don't need huge ammounts of traffic or space. If at all possible I would like a built in mail center and a control panel. Does anyone know of some good really cheap services. They will make money off me for they will get few hits and I will probably us around 10 megs tops. I am also going to be registering a domain name so if anyone could point me into the right direction it would be great. I don't need anything fancy, just something cheap and easy that will transfer easily to my host. Thanks a bunch.

Back