• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ksb

Social Blogging for Conservatives!

Come join on over and let your voice be heard on the important issues of American Politics without the liberal craziness. Patriotic Voices is a social media site for conservatives by conservatives. You don't need to be a major watcher of politics to get your voice heard, just start blogging...
  2. ksb

Free Blog Hosting (Instant Activation!)

Free Wordpress Blog/Site Hosting @ http://www.BlogDepot.org! Every sign up gets: 150 MB Space Unlimited Bandwidth Wordpress automatically installed Free Subdomain Support forums Access to 100+ preinstalled Plugins. Access to 100+ preinstalled theme Need more space? You can upgrade for...
  3. ksb

Help Finding Gallery Script

Hello! Been a while since I was here :P Can anyone help me find a image gallery good for displaying Manga Chapters? Something like this one hopefully: http://www.onemanga.com/directory/ http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/138/
  4. ksb

Help with MySQL Tables

Hey guys, Im trying to install the tables to Joomla and Vbulletin on one MySQL database but I don't know how. I keep ending up deleting one program with the other, I've been going in circles all day with this! :tired2: Anyone know how I can do this???
  5. ksb

AnimeTower - Free Anime Downloads!

ANIME TOWER! Anime Tower is one of the newest and greatest sites on the anime block! We offer anime series, movies, music, wallpapers, and Manga directly off our server. It's true direct downloading!! No megaupload/rapidshare /ect. Just pure AnimeTower!! We have an awesome community thats...
  6. ksb

Download Limits for PAFILEDB

Anyone know how to make it possible for PAFileDB Download Program to check IP's and only allow the user of that IP a certain amount of downloads per day?? I need to find a way to preserve bandwith so any help would be awesome ((alternatively if anyone has anyother sort of ideas for this...
  7. ksb

How to Merge Databases in PHPMyAdmin?

Hey guys I need some help I'm trying to merge a SMF Forum and a Joomla CMS. The bridge keeps failing because the two databases don't have access to each other. Keep in mind I don't have cpanel and im hosted at servage. Servage support tells me it can't be...
  8. ksb

Hosting

Just looking for: 100 mb space 3 gb bw ftp/cgi/perl/php cpanel no posting - no ads (i am fine with text links back and small banners) Probably for a small blog (wordpress) or a small portfolio for my web art.
  9. ksb

Need Space - Freelance Web Design Company

I need some space for a freelance (means our services are free) web design company im making. Im looking for: No ads CGI/PHP/FTP Cpanel - Fantastico 1-3 Gigs Space (<--Multiple online projects & main site) 15 gig BW Please reply only if you can offer space, I been here too long...
  10. ksb

FTP Download Manager?

Anyone know of any download managers that adds files to its managed lists as you download them to your server? Im looking for something that will autolink the files instead of me having to upload then manually link files. Any help? <EDIT> BTW I forgot to mention im looking for something...
  11. ksb

Youtube Player

Anyone know of any pop up media players that will play videos from youtube? I dont care what type of scripting it is as long as I can integrate it into my site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  12. ksb

OHB Club - Anti-filtering Hot Spot

I just want you guys to check out the site I aquired. It was a pretty popular anti-web filtering site that had died and the host asked me to revive it. I gave it a make over and it is what it is today. No members really have returned...yet :tired2: But the site offers entertainment one...
  13. ksb

DVD Burning Software

Can anyone suggest some good DVD Burning software? I've been looking all over for a program that will burn AVI formatsm makes menus, and supports Compression. Any help is greatly appreciated. ((Dont suggest nero...been there...done that...what a failure....)) Ksb
  14. ksb

Anime in Mp4 Format

I keep hearing that this is completely legal as long as the anime files are in the Mpeg-4 format. Im curious, and who is better to ask than a bunch a web space gurus :P So guys what do you think on it? Cheers :beer: Ksb
  15. ksb

Posting Error

When I type a message a press submit I'll get this error: I'll get this no matter how much time has been between posts, I can wait 5 minutes between posts and get the exact same message. It wont let me post, but when I click the link to go back to the main forum page I see that it entered...
  16. ksb

Anime War

What do you guys think of my site? Its my first time using a program such as Joomla! Heres a description of what its about (note: its just copy and pasted from another forum I was on) ~Ksb
  17. ksb

Price Quote Help

Well guys ill be 18 in 3 months and I'll be able to get a paypal, allowing me to finally ditch free hosts and go to actual reliable hosting. Im not looking for offers right now but merely a estimate of average hosting pricing for what im looking for. Im gathering information so I can make the...
  18. ksb

Post 4 Host

Well since Rajhosting went down I need somewhere to host my other site, (my first ones with deccanhost :-) ). Im looking for a stable post 4 host web host that allows anime files and has upgradeable plans. I dont know if theres any out there that will but if you know of one please enlighten me...
  19. ksb

Free 5 Gigs BW, 500 Mb, Cpanel, And Much More!

As one of the fastest growing free webhosts, Deccan Host is offering up to 500 MB of disk space and 5 GB of bandwidth. All users of Deccan's hosting services are supplied with cPanel, Fantastico, PHP, PERL, MySQL, and 10 of each of the following features: * Subdomains * Parked Domains...
  20. ksb

Bookmark Links

How do you make a link when clicked make a bookmark in the users browser? I know theres a way to do it but it has me stumped.
Back