• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OHB Club - Anti-filtering Hot Spot

ksb

I just want you guys to check out the site I aquired. It was a pretty popular anti-web filtering site that had died and the host asked me to revive it. I gave it a make over and it is what it is today.

No members really have returned...yet :tired2:

But the site offers entertainment one can enjoy without the bothers of school / or work web filtering. Flash Arcade, Proxy, Forums, Chat, ect.

You have to register to see it properly, (its an xoops thing I cant seem to figure out, I cant get the front page content to be viewable to guests as well.).

Tell me what you think, improvements, things that should/could be added, ect.

And if you like it stay and join our community and help me get this place going :classic2:

http://www.ihatebess.co.nr

~Ksb :beer:

the main page need to have content so that it can do well with search engines.
i dont know if a page saying "enter" is needed.
the design is ok.
( but i dont know what this "bess" is. )
there should be some introduction, description at the main page.

Ah ok.

For ppl reviewing site then:

Bess is one of the most hated internet filters used today, its very common in school systems in the US and UK.

As for content I will get on that. The front page does have content though, anyone know how to make the frontpage content (custom html blocks) viewable to guests?

Back