• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Posting Error

ksb

When I type a message a press submit I'll get this error:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

I'll get this no matter how much time has been between posts, I can wait 5 minutes between posts and get the exact same message. It wont let me post, but when I click the link to go back to the main forum page I see that it entered my post anyway.

Why does is it doing this and how can it be fixed?

~Ksb

That's weird. Did this start today or has it been like this for a long time?

Do anyone else get this error message?

It's been going on for quite some time. But I just ignore it. If you do wait the 30 seconds, it double-posts.

Tree said:
It's been going on for quite some time. But I just ignore it. If you do wait the 30 seconds, it double-posts.

This has happened to me also. Once I made a post, came back 10mins. later made another post and that message came up. Only happen to me a few times though. Not alot.

I just got that. It says that I must wait 29 seconds, but if I go to that same thread, the post is still there.

Peo said:
That's weird. Did this start today or has it been like this for a long time?

Do anyone else get this error message?

No its been doing it for at least a week straight, it just annoyed me enough today that I felt I would report it :)

((Makes slacking off at work hard... :knockedou ))

I have never seen it, but I don't post too often a day.

Edit, I made a test post right after this and it went through without a problem, let's see if this edit does too.

Jan said:
I have never seen it, but I don't post too often a day.

Edit, I made a test post right after this and it went through without a problem, let's see if this edit does too.
You're not going to see it because we don't have to wait between posts. :p

Right! I just tried copy and pasting and got that error. "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds."

I left it longer and a quick flash said it was a duplicate to what I had posted less than 5 minutes ago.

Interesting... I never knew vBull had a copy/paste prevention mechanism in place.

I just got that.

btw, another error, lots of php errors when you swear in your post (it's a load of ---- really)

T.M. said:
I just got that.

btw, another error, lots of php errors when you swear in your post (it's a load of ---- really)
That likely has something to do with the warning system...

Back