• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DVD Burning Software

ksb

Can anyone suggest some good DVD Burning software? I've been looking all over for a program that will burn AVI formatsm makes menus, and supports Compression. Any help is greatly appreciated.

((Dont suggest nero...been there...done that...what a failure....))

Ksb

Last edited:
Yeah their info says it does, thanx, I think ill test out their trial version. If anyone else has any suggestions please dont hesitate to shout it out.

Ksb

Nero does that. Nero does lots of things. As the matter of fact before having Nero I used to have 5+ applications for DVD purposes, but now I only have Nero.

I haven't had any issues with Nero either... though I still use 5.5x.

The newer versions are complete bloatware.

Bruce said:
I haven't had any issues with Nero either... though I still use 5.5x.

Well, the new version are only bloatware if you install the entire Ultra Package :p
I only selected what I wanted to install.

I personally love roxio easy media creator, especially their new version 8. Burns just about all popular forms of media. You should take a look at it.

Bruce said:

Yeah I have the newest Nero package, all the program (specifically speaking of Nero Vision) did was freeze alot and whaste precious DVD+R Discs.

Back