• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D-Orange

Free Subdomains

So I can get a subdomain and point it to my own DNS?
  2. D-Orange

Free PHP 10mb personal host

Hi all. I'm looking for a host to build a site that'll be for my class. The idea is to make it a community site. Upload script to upload docs (sumaries etc.) and posably a forum/guestbook, download tracker etc. That's why -I think- PHP is necesary and mysql for forums etc would be cool...
  3. D-Orange

Need a Host...

ish.biz . Just a small footer banner.
  4. D-Orange

i thought Ish.Biz ad-free,but i am wrong !!!

Look on the support forum and you'll find a peace of code to remove the add. Also the add won't show up on PHP (yet)
  5. D-Orange

Not Happy.

This is on the main page: "Liquid2k.com is undergoing new changes, we are trying to add, a new cluster please bare with us while this change is implemented thank you"
  6. D-Orange

new php+mysql hosting

I think you can sign-up by typing your domainname below "Alege un username". Then you come at a page where you can select if yoonly want an e-mailadress, space or both. Then you can fill up the form: Username - Username :)* Parola - Password* Confirmarea parolei - Password* Numele -...
  7. D-Orange

best image gallery script?

you but is paid
  8. D-Orange

I'm looking for a script

PHP (mysql) would be nice. CGI is possible. I mainly want to use it for zip files. And yes want to copy a file from one server to another server.
  9. D-Orange

Php+mysql+ftp

tripod might be
  10. D-Orange

I'm looking for a script

that can download a file from an other server to the server the script is on. I believe it's possible.
  11. D-Orange

Need a host for my site

http://www.gaming-depot.com
  12. D-Orange

Found A New Host

If I'm guessing right they'll send you the info through sms. That's why they need your number ;)
  13. D-Orange

Looking for a free host

www.brinkster.com (30 mb :()
  14. D-Orange

Anyone want a *free* domain ! - Look here.

It works perfect.
  15. D-Orange

New Game, needs host will be willing to host a few banner ads for a host which....

www.gaming-depot.com. It can take a while before you'll get your account, but It's fast and reliable. I'm one of the hostees and I can give you the same hosting. (eaking.uni.cc/~yourname)
  16. D-Orange

Free Web Hosting

Well what is the url of your site and/or what type of site do you got/make
  17. D-Orange

Need Clan hosting :/

Well if you want to be hosted by me you can e-mail me (d-orange@emulatorworld.com) with password, username, sitename. If you want to be hosted by an other network site (you'll be on the same server) you'll have to contact the webmaster of that site. http://www.emulatorworld.com/hosting.php...
  18. D-Orange

Need Clan hosting :/

Well I can host you but I haven't got a great domain ( eaking.uni.cc ), I'm however from a network so any site of that network can host you. Like emulatorworld.com, emunetwork.com, gaming-depot.com The speed is very good and you'll can get a lot more space and bandwith. You do have to place a...
  19. D-Orange

10 megs, PHP, NO ADS, HIGH BANDWIDTH

I'd be happy to host you. But no illegal stuff (like your roms and episodes). Not that I don't want to host them but my network doesn't want them.
  20. D-Orange

Game site host needed...

Emunetwork hosts site that are gaming, emulation and anime related.
Back