• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game site host needed...

GameSource

I need hosting for my swat3 site, I have already tried for one of the gaming networks, but I think my low hits got me rejected, I just started it back up after having it hosted at oe-network when they went down. I am now trying to get it back up. I need alot of space and alot of bandwidth, php, mysql, and perl, sub-domains, and domain. I would try s31net but iv been hosted there before, I didnt like how the perl was set up, I was unable to use some of the scripts I was using, and there application doesnt work.

Any suggestions (cept paid, im on paid but not enough space/bandwidth).

My site is located at http://s3n.wox.org

Been there. Any other suggestions?

Also
"BarrysWorld is not currently accepting new applications for hosted sites. Check back here for updates."

I myself am hosted by them. Patiek the owner isn't online everyday but expect a mail within the next 3 days. With a site like yours you'll probably be hosted.

Back