• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Php+mysql+ftp

big_bad

Does anybody know a host that has PHP MySQL, an FTP, but ALLOW forums? I dont care that much about popups.

Thank you,
Nicholas :eBlanc

I fear host.sk will be going away soon :( look around this forum for offers made by hosts they require a small link but other than that they are great and they are real hosts

Originally posted by guitarnerd
I fear host.sk will be going away soon look around this forum for offers made by hosts they require a small link but other than that they are great and they are real hosts
As do I, and I don't mind a link either, or pop-up/under. Like most, I need php/MySQL and very few hosts offer it for free, so I do keep looking.

Originally posted by guitarnerd
I fear host.sk will be going away soon :( look around this forum for offers made by hosts they require a small link but other than that they are great and they are real hosts
you should never trust free hosts, especially those which are adless.

Xug.net has expanded it's user base to 2000, which means there are still a few hundred openings.

We happily allow forums.

Good luck getting in :)

1/6 users are accepted

Back