• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a free host

rgood

I am looking for a free web host that could give me 50 megs of space. Allow short audio files and flash content. Small banners or text link would OK. I don't mind a banner - the site has to make money some how. Just no vulgar ads

Originally posted by rgood
I am looking for a free web host that could give me 50 megs of space. Allow short audio files and flash content. Small banners or text link would OK. I don't mind a banner - the site has to make money some how. Just no vulgar ads

www.narod.ru

The ad is not intrusive, they give you unlimited webspace and ftp

it's in Russian, tho

http://free.prohosting.com 50 mb, banner ads (somewhat ugly), ftp, "unmetered" bandwidth, some ppl say they have signup probs tho I have never.

www.hostultra.com Not sure if they will allow many filetypes :( but besides that "unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth" with a pop up that shows when someone leaves.

www.php50.com- 50 mb, "unmetered" transfer, ftp, PHP,CGI, SSI, one pop up ad.

Back