• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Free site. Don't want much, but i still can't find what i want!

Yes, you'll have to let your host know what the script is. It sounds dodgey otherwise.
  2. M

RedRival Is Changing

RedRival premium hosting now offers 100MB of disk quota.
  3. M

RedRival Is Changing

Thanks for the suggestions. I always seriously consider enhancing our hosting options. We're already in the midst of deciding just exactly how to enhance our premium hosting. It's not longer a question of if, but when. I'm also seriously considering enhancing our free hosting options, as well...
  4. M

Need Big Space

Why PHP 4.3.11 only?
  5. M

RedRival Is Changing

We'll definitely have to see about upping that. The key to encourage content rather than file storage so we'll have to find a compromise situation(limiting file sizes, prohibiting file extensiojns, for instance). I'm already reconsidering the disk quota on our premium hosting. I'm sure we can...
  6. M

RedRival Is Changing

We currently offer 1GB/month transfer. That has always been a very subjective limit. If an account is doing 1GB or even 100GB of quality transfer (ie. making us profit by payment or by advertising) we'll let the account stay on.
  7. M

What do you want to create your website?

sleepsleep: Thank you for your response. We've been considering PHP 5 and SQLite and we've decided to implement them. They're now available for free starting now. Any tools we can provide for content creation, we'll seriously consider. So if anyone has anymore requests, I'd be glad to hear them.
  8. M

RedRival Is Changing

HTML and PHP are actually tiny. All of the HTML, PHP and Perl code that makes up the complete front and backend systems for RedRival amounts to less than 500KB. The real space is taken up by images, flash, MP3s, etc. Done right, the supporting images and even flash for a nice website could take...
  9. M

RedRival Is Changing

RedRival now offers PHP 5 and SQLite for free.
  10. M

Thank you, all, that's the kind of thing I'm looking for. If there's anything I've missed, post it here. You don't just have to pick out of the choices I've listed. :)
  11. M

What are the top 3 things that are most important to you?
  12. M

RedRival is looking to host your content and we'd like to know what you need to build the website you want. Is it PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, MySQL, PostgreSQL, sqlite, ftp access, secure ftp access, web-based FTP, shell access, an easy to use file manager, preinstalled scripts, available...
  13. M

Whose been around?

So, while I haven't been around these forums in a long time, am I generally along the right lines considering these hosts to be the same as they've always been? Hosts thinking they can make lots of money fast but who usually fold, get hacked, lose their backups, etc., within a few months? I...
  14. M

Whose been around?

Having become a regular here again, I notice the Free Hosting Offers forum has a lot of offers from companies offering the world. This has always been the case in the free hosting market and there are always those early adopters who sign on to those hosts. The post-to-host phenomenon is a...
  15. M

RedRival Is Changing

The aforementioned delay in processing account signups has now ended. Signups and account setup are now live. Accounts are setup within 15 minutes of email confirmation.
  16. M

RedRival Is Changing

Well, the very reason I posted the first reply to my lead post was that we had a great influx of signups simply because I posted here. Clearly, we're after a niche market. The reason our features are as they are is because we're looking for quality content to host. We'll let all the new hosts...
  17. M

RedRival Is Changing

Actually, 2MB webspace in the free hosting and 20MB in the premium hosting. :) I know it seems small but we're beginning a measured entrance into a niche market. If you want the necessary features to get yourself going with reliability and stability in mind, RedRival is for you. I see all...
  18. M

RedRival Is Changing

A note to anyone signing up for our services as a result of this post: Please be aware there will be a wait before your account is fully setup.
  19. M

RedRival Is Changing

RedRival has been operating since 1998 in one fashion or another in the traditional free hosting market. We have been very quiet over the past few years but are still going strong. Over twenty thousand members now call RedRival home, many highly valued, paying customers, at the same time, with...
  20. M

We buy CPM from 404 on freehosting company

I'd be glad to talk to you about our 404 ad inventory at RedRival.com. I can be reached at business AT redrival DOT com.
Back