• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free site. Don't want much, but i still can't find what i want!

spaceship9

Here's what i need. If theres a ?,then i don't give a **** about that.

Address. ? subdomain, the wwww.HOST.com/me type don't care
Space: Atleast 5 MG. if its 5mg, i'm fine
Bandwidth: atleast 50 Mg a month
FTP: Want. but not nessisary
Custom CGI support: NEED THIS! IF NO CGI THEN SCREW IT!
transfer: ?
Thats all i need really
A site with 50 mg bandwidth, 5mg space, Custom CGI support. I need to be able to put a CGI script that a friend and i made on the site, as my school blocked the original.... and i wont say what it is unless its absolutly nessasary.

I spent 2 hours looking and can't find a freaking host that meants my small needs!!!pirate2 pirate2

oh and...

Oh, and if you know one that has that please email me
timediscontinuity@gmail.com

i will check here though, but i check my email alot more often. i check here once ever two or three days. my email about 3 times a day. thank you

oh, and if i sound frustrated, demanding, angry or pissed off, its cus i spent 2 hours already look, as i mentioned, so please do not take offence. thanks for any help

dude what script you gonna host on it?? I might give you an account as its 50mb anyway.

well... ok. Here is a link to one script:
its a proxy server.
the other is just a small thing that i can't hst on my freewebs site, so will link from my original site. Its an email signup thing.

http://www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy/#limits

And the Proxy will be private. Only me, and my friends, can use it. I need it for one purpose. TO access my Freewebs website editor :p lol..... kinda funny if you think about it. Oh, and my school blocks all known proxys, thats why i have to make my own. other wise i can't edit my page. ANd at home my browser is sooooooo slow with freewebs uploading. thanks for any and all help

Last edited:
thank's all! Just curious. How can people offer freewebhosting simply in exchange for some (or a lot) of meaningful posts????

and do they come with domains? or are they like me.you.com or you.com/me

Last edited:
oh, and deccanhost.com doesn't load. it says that the page does not exist.

Most of your offers only have either preinstalled CGI script support, or no script support at all! I need CUSTOM CGI SCRIPT SUPPORT.

Last edited:
spaceship9 said:
oh, and deccanhost.com doesn't load. it says that the page does not exist.

Most of your offers only have either preinstalled CGI script support, or no script support at all! I need CUSTOM CGI SCRIPT SUPPORT.

The page exists and is up and running. ;)

We support custom CGI scripts. :D

Back