• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Need a new host after what VeoWeb did to me

I am looking for a host (for my Personal website) that has 24/7 tech support and an active support forum on their site after the bad experience I just had with VeoWeb. I had actually started with Innerweb when I first put my site on a paid host four years ago, but two years ago and two years...
  2. N

I update my requirements

I am now updating/changing my requirements, so you can close my other topic if you want to. What I require: -Personal Host -$5 (Canadian) or less per month. -pay method: by credit card or by cheque through the mail -atleast 2 GB of bandwidth (only if possible) -no ads. -fast server...
  3. N

(no subject)

I guess you can say I'm now getting fed up with all the free hosts, so I think it's time to go with a paid host. Yeah, good idea because I'll most likely be getting a disability pention starting in December (near $450 per month) and once I get that I'll probably also be getting a credit card...
  4. N

A few questions abour HTML

1. How do you label images? I mean if you put your mouse over an image on an HTML page and for example the yellow comic balloon (or yellow square, whatever) pops up and says "Neil," how do you make it say "Neil?" 2. How do I take the underline out of a link on my HTML page? What's the HTML...
  5. N

Free Banner/Link Exchange

Is there a free banner or link exchange where the image that I would have to put on my site is similar to (close to) the size of this image: I'm looking for as many exchanges with images the size I'm looking for that we can find.
  6. N

Has Server4Free stopped their free hosting?

I'm talking about the free host at http://Serve4Free.com/ Well, I guess I can't sign up there now. Even if I signed up before, I'm sure my account would have got deleted. Anyway, is there another free host with no ads that allows you to upload ZIP and EXE files?
  7. N

free hosts with no ads that allow you to upload ZIP or EXE files?

(no subject) It seems like there are not currently any free hosts with no ads that allow you to upload ZIP or EXE files. :(
  8. N

NBCi FTP

I can't get WS_FTP LE to connect to NBCi. I went to http://home.nbci.com/LMOID/resource/0,566,-3137,00.html and followed the exact instructions under "FTP Settings." I don't even understand exactly what to type in the "Profile Name" field. What do I best select or type in that field? I went...
  9. N

(no subject)

I don't know where else to post this, but I have a suggestion for a new service. How about a free service someday in the future that offers free .com, .net, .org, .uk, and .ca domains with no ads AT ALL. This domain should be free for life (you won't have to pay after one year, you won't even...
  10. N

HTML Editors

I find that the Netscape HTML editor isn't working for me. What is an easy-to-use HTML editor that I can download for free? I am looking for a program to edit the HTML source of the files I create in Netscape Page Composer.
  11. N

Moving my site

My site is currently hosted by FortuneCity. I like to use the File Manager to upload, edit, rename, and delete my files. It seems like they no longer have a File Manager so I need to move to a host that has one. I am looking for a host with the following: -5 to 10 MB of space -no ads AT ALL...
  12. N

Free Traffic

What are some good places where I can get traffic to my site for free? I don't care if I have to put a banner/link back to their site on my page.
  13. N

FortuneCity FTP

Is there a way to rename and delete my files using FortuneCity's FTP (FTP in Netscape browser)? Is there a way to edit the HTML source of my HTML files with FortuneCity besides the File Manager? The File Manager is currently down and I don't know when it will be back up. I didn't get an...
  14. N

GoDaddy Domains

Just wondering, does GoDaddy support URL redirecting? I think I will get the 1 year domain for $8.95 US (don't know how much Canadian). What I want to do is once I get this domain, when you type my domain in your browser's location bar it should go right to my site (index page). BTW, I looked...
  15. N

Free File Storage

What are some good file storage places? I mean places where you can upload ZIP files and link to them from your website. I'm looking for about 50 or 100 MEGs. I'm looking for a place where you can link directly to the file itself, I mean if a user clicks on the file while visiting your site it...
  16. N

I have a suggestion

Why not in the future make a searchable database of guest book hosts or forum (message board) providers?
  17. N

Free Domains

Are there any other places I can get a free .com or .net or .org domain besides NameZero? I'm looking for one that supports URL redirecting so when you type the domain (www.you.com for example) in your browser's location bar it automatically goes to my index page. If I have to pay for a...
  18. N

(no subject)

Does this host have any disadvantages? http://www.livin4.com/ I'm looking at the free 50 MEG account with no ads. Other than the above, I'm looking for a fast free website provider with no ads. I mean: no banner, no pop-up, no tiny textlink, etc. It doens't have to support ZIP files, I'm...
Back