• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil McRae

Are there any other places I can get a free .com or .net or .org domain besides NameZero? I'm looking for one that supports URL redirecting so when you type the domain (www.you.com for example) in your browser's location bar it automatically goes to my index page.

If I have to pay for a domain, where's the cheapest (least expensive) place to buy a .com or .net or .org domain with URL redirecting? By the way, I'm in Canada so I would have to pay Canadian for this domain. Basically, what's the cheapest place to buy a domain Canadian?

Thank You

Free domains are not worth the price you dont pay. Go with GoDaddy.com, coming from a fellow Canadian, they are the cheapest i have found.

I would have to agree with Evilhaze go with godaddy, very similar to gkg.net but cheaper :).

Also before posting anything you might want to look a few posts down about free domains ;)

Just a helpful suggestions
Lynks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back