• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Website Monitoring - UptimeCheck BETA

I’m pleased to announce the BETA release of UptimeCheck V1. What is UptimeCheck? - UptimeCheck is a website/server monitoring script Features? - It can check if a service or website is running, on any port - It does multiple checks if something is down, to avoid false positives -...
  2. D

Website Monitoring - UptimeCheck BETA

I’m pleased to announce the BETA release of UptimeCheck V1. What is UptimeCheck? - UptimeCheck is a website/server monitoring script Features? - It can check if a service or website is running, on any port - It does multiple checks if something is down, to avoid false positives -...
  3. D

DSD Host Closure

Hey, Due to the constant level of abuse both myself and my staff get from people expecting the world for nothing, and the recent level of spam attacks to our servers, resulting in blacklisting, we have decided to close DSD Host. If you are a hoster, and wish to get your data, you can email...
  4. D

More Then Realistic Cpanel Hosting Needed

Hi, I'll meet your requests fully, no ads or posting required, to sign up visit www.dsdhost.co.uk and click support to open a ticket to request this. Please quote this post so I know which package to set you up with :) Dan.
  5. D

Free Hosting Request

Hey, I'll do you the following: 1GB Space 5GB Bandwidth 5 of each cPanel feature Unlimited FTP/POP3 Email. cPanel w/fantastico To take up this offer, go to www.dsdhost.co.uk and click support, drop us a ticket quoting this post and i'll set it up for you - that way you won't be subject to the...
  6. D

DSD Host Free cPanel Based Hosting, RESELLERS, 1GB Webspace 5GB Bandwidth NO ADS

We are also looking for forum moderators to join our forum team, if you are interested please visit our forum and sign up!
  7. D

DSD Host Free cPanel Based Hosting, RESELLERS, 1GB Webspace 5GB Bandwidth NO ADS

Existing users aren't affected by the changes, please see the full details on the forum :) Thanks for the compliments.
  8. D

DSD Host was opened back in March, and has been very successful to date. You will be placed on one of our high speed UK hosted, expertly managed dual core Xeon Servers with at least 2 GB of RAM, we don't put more than 100 accounts on any of our servers to minimise the load, and maximise the...
  9. D

Looking for guild webhosting

Hi there, DSD host can offer you all your requirements, plus a bit more, to order please visit www.dsdhost.co.uk/hosting, and signup to the 1GB package. If you need any help, just drop me a PM :) NOTE: We don't have any forced ads or P2H requirements :) Dan.
  10. D

I'm not asking for the universe for free !

Hey, If you're still looking for a host, please visit us at www.dsdhost.co.uk, we have cPanel with fantastico and can meet all your requirements, we don't overload our servers either :) Dan,
  11. D

Urgently Need Host.

Hi, I Can offer your minimum requirements and a bit more: 1GB space 10GB bandwidth UK hosted server cPanel All requested features NO P2H/ADS Signup at www.dsdhost.co.uk/hosting - go for the 1GB package for instant signup.
  12. D

DSD Host : 100% FREE UK Hosted cPanel Based Web Hosting

Welcome DSD Host was founded in Spring 2009, as a sister site of DediServersDirect.com - The website of a dedicated hosting provider, DediServersDirect Limited. DediServersDirect Limited is a registered UK organisation in England & Wales under the number 06636113. We believe everyone is...
  13. D

[Request] Free hosting

Hey, I can throw you on a new server being setup this evening in sittingbourne, kent (SE England) on the following package: 1GB Space 10GB bandwidth .htaccess 10 email/ftp/sql If you wish to take up this offer, please visit http://www.dsdhost.co.uk/hosting Dan.
  14. D

Need Sponsor for Css War-Server

Hey, Drop me an email at dan.dowling"@"dedi"serversdirect.com, I can sort you out a teamspeak server and i can probably do a 10 slot source server based in the UK or USA, for just a link back to my site somewhere. Dan.
  15. D

DSD Host : 100% FREE Web Hosting, no forum posting, no ads, no nothing!

Welcome DSD Host was founded in Spring 2009, as a sister site of DediServersDirect.com - The website of a dedicated hosting provider, DediServersDirect Limited. DediServersDirect Limited is a registered UK organisation in England & Wales under the number 06636113. We believe everyone is...
  16. D

DSD Host : FREE Web, Reseller, Image, SHOUTcast, Teamspeak Hosting all in one place!

No the server is not down, you were still connecting to our outdated mirror server, due to an unsynced DNS record. Should be fixed now
  17. D

DSD Host : FREE Web, Reseller, Image, SHOUTcast, Teamspeak Hosting all in one place!

Hi, As I explained in the ticket, i'm currently redoing the website, and for some reason your computer picked up an old DNS record from an old server, so i've now blanked that off. Site will be back shortly.
  18. D

Special request

Hi, DSD Host would be able to offer you the following: USA Server (if you require instead of UK) 1GB Space 10GB Bandwidth cPanel For more info, please visit our website at www.dsdhost.co.uk/hosting
  19. D

cpanel host with Fantastico and xoops needed

Hi, I can offer you the following: 1GB Webspace 10GB Bandwidth Unlimited FTP Accounts 10 POP3 Email Accounts 5 Databses 5 Subdomains CGI/Frontpage Extensions Fantastico 1 Parked/Addon Domain We can triple up everything for a small link back to our website. NO ads NO...
Back