• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Sponsor for Css War-Server

Quickpar

Hey,
I have made with a couple of friends a clan called Shockwave (#.Sw). We're active war players. At the moment we have 2 serers (1 public and 1 war) but that are source dedicated servers and we have make them. But the problem is: the servers are sometimes lagging. So we are searching for a sponsor who can sponsor a war-server and if it's possible a Teamspeak/Ventrillo server.

We got:
A war-server
tickrate 100
slots 10

The sponsor got:
Reclame on the site.
Reclame op the server.
Reclame in the Modt.
Reclame in the server name.
Reclame in our name (tag or something).

This is our site: www.clan-sw.tk

Gr. Quickpar!

If you do get a sponsor, it will lag. Why? Because it will be a piece o' crap that was put up for free. I would suggest collecting donations to pay for a server.

Hi,

I may be able to help you. We are giving away free Vent Slots. I do have a few questions. How many people are there? And How many over 18?

We do the free slots because of our sponsors. All you would need to do is sign up for there trials.

We would need more then 1 person to sign up to the free trials with 10 slots.
We would also be able to give free slots to you when you get us customers.

For more info you can contact me at dlallier@rihosts.com.

P.s we would not require a link on your site or vent!!!

Thanks
Dave

Hey,

Drop me an email at dan.dowling"@"dedi"serversdirect.com, I can sort you out a teamspeak server and i can probably do a 10 slot source server based in the UK or USA, for just a link back to my site somewhere.

Dan.

Back