• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Special request

TravisL

Hello,

I am seeking a hosting sponsor to help me out. I am looking for space to put together an online edition for our school's newspaper. We are in the process of establishing a print and a corresponding online editions for those who prefer. It will include NO adult content and will have articles related to our school or news that can/might effect our students. This can transition into a paid deal if the newspaper proves successful and the student government approves funding.

Here is what I am seeking:

500mb of space
5gb of bandwidth
cPanel/Fantastico
All features with preferably MySQL being unlimited should we wish to add more interactive features to the site.
No post to hosting as we are busy POSTING articles as it is ;). We will do footer ads or text based plugs as well as a full page plugging the host. (You're good to us, we're good to you)

Remember this can transition into a paid hosting situation at a later date!

Thanks.

Hi,

We can offer a sponsored host package with:
1GB of space
10GB of bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL 5 Databases
cPanel 11/Fantastico
RV Site Builder Pro
Free dedicated IP Address
UK Servers based in London

We would only like a back link in a 'Hosted by' format.

If you are interested just email us using the form at:
http://www.hostmediauk.com/contactus.php

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,
www.createandhost.com will serve you right :)
1000MB Disk Space
10GB Monthly Data Transfer
cPanel Control Panel
Fantastico
FTP
PHP/MySQL
Perl/CGI
10 Email Accounts
2 Addon/Parked Domains
2 Subdomains
Plan requires no posts, but we ask that you register on our forum for support and other important communications. You will be asked for your forum account details during the sign-up process.

Please do not use Yahoo or Hotmail addresses as delivery to those ISPs is frequently delayed .
www.createandhost.com/ipanel/order

Hi,

We can set you up in our SponsorVS Plan:

Core Features:

» 1 GB Disk Storage : RAID5
» 8 GB Monthly Data Transfer
» 5 domains and 5 databases (for starters, we are able to give you more)
* » CentOS Linux
* » cPanel powered w/Fantastico
* » Apache 2.x / Nginx (when needed)
* » PHP 5.2.x w/ Zend Optimizer
* » MySql 5.0.x

You are required to operate according to our TOS.
You will get most features a paid customer gets, but support tickets will get prioritized below the paid customers ones.
We require a link/banner on your(s) site(s) back to our site.

Contact us at: sales@virtualsplits.com

Last edited:
We can give you every thing you need. And what you want to give in return is what we like. We our looking for sites to host for free advertising.

How many students are in the school. What is are your numbers. We will also give you 10% commission on what ever sales you bring us.

If you are also intrested we sell Shout Cast. (Online Radieo Station)

So with us you will get free hosting for placing our ads and be paid when some one becomes a paid member.

Let me know. We can give you what you need.

Thanks
David

www.rihosts.com

Back