• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cpanel host with Fantastico and xoops needed

alley

Social Nutwork
NLC
Hi,
I am looking for a free cpanel host with Fantastico and xoops to create a social networking site. Must be able to upload .sql files via ftp as all xoops modules require this to work. I would like at least 1gb of space to start with option to upgrade to paid hosting if site goes well. As far as ads go I would prefer to do a banner link back to host in site's footer rather than google ads but I'm open to this.

Seems most good free hosts only offer like 300MB of space, or put restrictions on php/mysql. The site will just be a fun social networking site for me and my online friends. :)

Thanks

Update: Would like to avoid post2host if possible

Last edited:
Would you mind Plesk & Installatron?
And instead of placing ads, how bout just a link back on your site?

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION

For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B:
1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Xoops in seconds! :)

LiteSpeed web server will make your website load faster :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

See you in SiteFrost!

Thanks.

Both of these offers sound good, but I was kind of hoping for instant activation so I can get started right away. I'm not too big on post2host as I will be doing a lot of posting in my community trying to get people going. I think both of these offers are post to host correct?

Well, we're exactly a post2host... You can earn points by getting referrals too, just put our banners/your referral link on your site :)

Hi,

I can offer you the following:

1GB Webspace
10GB Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
10 POP3 Email Accounts
5 Databses
5 Subdomains
CGI/Frontpage Extensions
Fantastico
1 Parked/Addon Domain

We can triple up everything for a small link back to our website.

NO ads
NO post 2 host

Super fast UK hosted servers in our own rackspace. Email freehost@dediserversdirect.com for more info :)

We are offering a couple of sponsor plans.

We are not a freehost, so you will get premium service.

Our sponsor plan features are:

» 1 GB Disk Storage : RAID5
» 8 GB Monthly Data Transfer
» 5 domains and 5 databases*
* » CentOS Linux
* » cPanel powered w/Fantastico
* » Apache 2.x / Nginx (when needed)
* » PHP 5.2.x w/ Zend Optimizer
* » MySql 5.0.x

You are required to operate according to our TOS.
You will get most features a paid customer gets, but support tickets will get prioritized below the paid customers ones.
*The domains/databases limit can be changed depending on the potential hostee's website(s) activity.
We required a link/banner back to our site.
We will require the project to be explained to evaluate the potential.

Please contact us at: sales@virtualsplits.com

Back