• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

More Then Realistic Cpanel Hosting Needed

kexhosting

Well, after falling for too many cheap host I found myself in a situation not wanting to put my site on a paid host. Serves me right, I know better then to order from a 14 year old and ignoring bad reviews.
Enough of that! Back On to Track!
I want cpanel:
5 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth

I will be using it for a gaming website. Cheers!

Thanks to those who will reply.

I may not want to post 99.9%, maybe linkback 89.99%, most likely I just want it free completely 100%.

5 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth

That's paid territory. And, unless any host massively oversells, they won't offer you 100GB of bandwidth.

If you want those specs, get a VPS or a Dedicated for some quality.

Do I have this right?

You fell for too many cheap hosting with absurd offers, and dont want to place your site on a paid host. You just said it serves you right for doing so, and now you are posting an absurd request?

Do you have live site or is this something that you assume will grow to such sizes?

In either case, if you expect that for resources then you will expect a high level of traffic, which mens you can go paid and place ads to offset most of the bill.

Well, I meant 10 GB Bandwidth. I won't stay any longer then a month, I just need it to be up for a temporary webpage for people to donate and get my site back up 100%. Also I just need a one time allowance to upload a 50mb file that I will unzip, it seems with other hsot they keep disconnecting me before it finishes and it get tiresome having to reque failed files and process.

Last edited:
Hi you can try www.driphost.com but we only offer 500MB space and 1GB bandwidth.

If you site does grow you can upgrade to one of our paid packages.

because 5GB space and 100GB bandwidth on a free host is overselling and your site will be back down in no time.

Hi,

I'll meet your requests fully, no ads or posting required, to sign up visit www.dsdhost.co.uk and click support to open a ticket to request this. Please quote this post so I know which package to set you up with :)

Dan.

Back