• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

help with a twitter based app project!

Hi all, I have had an idea a few days ago and I am willing to make it into action , the idea is very simple and many said it would take only one day to code or less , but I am not that much of a coder. So, many asked me to look for a coder or a site designer that would do it for free (usually...
  2. Y

Help needed with a project please share ur info!

We want to make a hosting information website, like Freewebspace. But we are both not expert in hosting. We need a list of some "factors" of a hosting, or the information in "fields" when submitting a new hosting. This is a list of the things we need to know right now: What kind of file...
  3. Y

help with joomla similar to freewebspace.net!!!

Hello all , When I search for a host on FreeWebSpce hosts directory , I get to see these tags (Like Scripts , Databases , Host allows , Features , Uploading , Email , Language , Cobranded host , Web address , Post 2 host) , I want to add similar tags to a site of mine , how should I do that...
  4. Y

Help creating a host guide!??!

Hi all, I have a project to create my own host guide like the one here on FreeWebSpce although it wouldn't be as good as this one:) but i will try my best. As I can understand that the guide here uses Joomla , what I have in mind is to use WordPress and ask those who want to add a host...
  5. Y

School marks script

Hello all, I am looking for a script that can show student marks by entering a certain serial number like in a MS Access Database (the serial number associated with every entry) , and then it shows all his marks in a table. This simple , not need for a user name or password , just to memorize...
  6. Y

Free reliable hosting required for a school site

Hello all, I had been involved with many hosting sites and I even managed some , but today I am asking for a FREE hosting like anyone else:wink2: So what I basically need is the following: Space: 500MB - 5GB Bandwidth: Min1GB to Max 10GB Dashboard: cPanel 11 Support: MySQL , PHP ...
  7. Y

I need a .com domain for less than 4 bucks! paying thru WebMoney!

hello , I badly want a domain name to register and the problem is that I have only 4 bucks left in my WebMoney purse and I need a domain , anyone knows where to get one? and what will the conditions be? like if i buy for a year lets say for less than 4 dollars using some coupon will i have to...
  8. Y

Free file/image hosting request for a file sharing site

Hi all , I plan to open up a file sharing site , anyone to provide FREE hosting for that , I will include adsense ads at the bottom of the page and my adsense ads on another part of the page. I will appoint moderators and staff including me to make sure that files hosted not to include...
  9. Y

Hosting files on external servers? script may be?

Hi all, I was thinking lately of hosting files and as I am running y site on a free host that gives me up to 300Mb free space and doesn't allow me to host files through uploading like imagshack or RapidShare , I thought that I could may be host them other external servers by using a script...
  10. Y

Host4NoCost::special BACK 2 SCHOOL offer ~ cPanel 11 - NO POSTING - UP TO 1 GB FREE

We would like to thank all of our members for the wonderful three months that we spent all to gather and today we are announcing a new offer for you guys who are going back to school! We are offering our hosting packages for FREE with no posting required at all!:-) We present the following...
  11. Y

Host4NOcost | Up to 1GB space, Unlimited Features, cPanel 11 , NO ADZ , Fast Servers

Hi all , At Host4NOcost we had a main goal of hosting ppl for FREE , we decided to give our forum members FREE hosting packages just for commenting on our forums as usual , we plugged-In a special system which can help our forum members get hosted in no time and that’s all FREE of charge...
  12. Y

Good domain Name Registrar required paying with WebMoney

hi all I offer free hosting packages on my domain www.basratop.com , but i face this problem because it does not support Child DNS or what is known as custom name servers , so i have to get another domain that supports custom name servers. So please any good registerar offering domain...
  13. Y

Reseller Hosting Required :)-

hi all I am planning to start my own hosting company in which i will provide free hosting , I have a limited budget at this time as for the first three months. I am willing to pay for the first month immediatly then I will pay for the coming three months in advance. Its a pitty that i...
  14. Y

I need some free professional hosting

hi all I was hosted for FREE by a webhost called DEVILS HOSTING (They used to give me 10GB space , 13GB Bandwidth , cPanel 11 with all its features) but they were closed after some months .... any way today i am looking for free hosting but from a reliable and trusted webhost :beer: (I dont...
Back