• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host4NOcost | Up to 1GB space, Unlimited Features, cPanel 11 , NO ADZ , Fast Servers

yesar92

Hi all ,

At Host4NOcost we had a main goal of hosting ppl for FREE , we decided to give our forum members FREE hosting packages just for commenting on our forums as usual , we plugged-In a special system which can help our forum members get hosted in no time and that’s all FREE of charge!

We present the following packages:

STARTER PLAN

• 200 MB of free space
• 2 GB OF free bandwidth
• PHP 5 and MySQL 5 supported
• FTP access
• Email forwards
• Host your own domain or use our free Subdomain (name.host4nocost.com)
• Fantastico De Luxe
• Fast servers
• Unlimited MySQL databases
• Unlimited e-mail accounts
(name@domain.com , name@name.host4nocost.com)
• 24/7 support on both forum & messenger!
• NO xPanel , Vista Panel , LayerdPanel , or any other panel just cPanel 11
• NO ADS!:)
• Best suits your personal blog! or a small personal website.

F$ required: 250 F$ per month only

PROFESSIONAL PLAN

• 500 MB of free space
• 5 GB OF free bandwidth
• FTP access
• Email forwards
• Fantastico De Luxe
• Fast servers
• Best suits your personal blog! , a small personal website or even a forum.

F$ required: 350 F$ per month only

ULTIMATE PLAN

• 1 GB of free space
• 4 GB OF free bandwidth
• FTP access
• Email forwards
• Fantastico De Luxe
• Fast servers
• Best suits your forum or community.

F$ required: 460 F$ per month only

Pricing information can be found on our Plaza page.

Here are some important FAQ prepared by us so that you can understand more about what we offer.

1. Why should I use your hosting while you offer me poor space like 200MB, 500MB and 1GB? Why shouldn’t I go for other free hosts?!

Well that’s a good question, we do offer such poor space at the beginning but as you host more pages and need more space we will be more than happy to give it you and FREE of charge. You can also join contests or answer special offers which will allow you to get more space and bandwidth and this is the fastest way to get more space and bandwidth from us (See our Contests & Special Offers forum) . Other hosts may offer you giant space and bandwidth but they will have forced adz on either your control panel or website, most of these hosts set you up with an xPanel , LayerdPanel or Vista Panel but we hook you up with cPanel 11 which is the best CP ever!

2. What is F$? Do I have to pay for this? It has a dollar sign is it money? How do I get them? This is supposed to be FREE!

Well this is FREE , F$ stands for (Forum Dollars) it’s an virtual currency that you can earn while posting on our forums , as you post more threads and reply with more posts we add more F$ for your account. You don’t have to buy them from anywhere and the best part you can trade them with other Host4NOcost forum members for FREE. We present you 25 F$ as soon as you get registered with us as to help you getting your appropriate amount of F$ as fast as possible, then it’s on you, for every new thread you make you get 10F$ and for every post you get 5F$.

3. Do you offer me support? Or am I on my own?

It’s our mission to offer you support and that is one of the main goals of this service.

4. Do you have any Terms of use or Regulations that I should know about?

Well we have some simple basic terms of use that can be found here .

5. I like the way you do business and I love to join you as a co-admin or a co-owner, is that possible?

Well we welcome everyone here in Host4NOcost and we think if more ppl join the more fun it gates! We welcome anyone who wishes to contribute to this effort even if in helping us through coding and designing or even by raising more income. We also accept donations through PayPal, WebMoney and Bank Transfer.

Well what are you waiting for visit us on www.host4nocost.com which is our main portal , we discuss there latest technology news and articles with some review mad by us and our blog members about the latest hardware , software and web services!

Our Forums are located on www.host4nocost.com/forums
Get this complete offer on a PDF file from here

We welcome all your comments in this forum and we will answer all the questions you have.

Regards,:)
Host4NOcost Staff

Last edited:
UPDATE: PROMO OFFER #1

Hi all ,

This is a promo offer to all our members and visitors in Host4NOcost , refer 3 members and get hosted immediately without any minimum posting required or a certain amount of F$ .

This is a limited time offer , please use it immediately and as soon as possible.

Regards,

Host4NOcost Staff

Back