• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reliable hosting required for a school site

yesar92

Hello all,

I had been involved with many hosting sites and I even managed some , but today I am asking for a FREE hosting like anyone else:wink2:

So what I basically need is the following:

Space: 500MB - 5GB
Bandwidth: Min1GB to Max 10GB
Dashboard: cPanel 11
Support: MySQL , PHP , PERL , ..etc
Adverts: NONE
Domain: sub + add on [I will provide you with the domain]

I have one main thing to ask , I wish that those who post request are reliable hosts which has been involved in the business for a long time with 100% uptime for the last at least 1 or 2 years.

Hosts with uptime like zoomcities and others , their offers will be accepted immediately.

PS: The site will be in Arabic with some extra page(s) in English , the content will be mainly about school activities and other stuff.

www.Keenhost.net can host you.

We have a range of packages, our base package, which has only the initial board post requirements should be enough to get you started!

Then we have plenty more packages for you to choose from!

Take a look and see what you think!

Well, i'll host you... are you willing to post for it?

Well , the problem is that I currently live in Iraq and I don't have a good access to internet and that forbids me from using it regularly , also I am studying for grade 12 which is a very hard stage here and it requires me to spend all day studying which leaves me with no internet access for a year or so.

I will consider all offers with no post 2 host even if you are going to cut on the space. (But cPanel is not optional)

UPDATE: I am willing to add a text link in the footer of the school site either in English or in Arabic (I prefer Arabic as it will target more traffic to your hosting site) the site is expected to target high traffic as we have more than 700 students and all will be using a school mail and marks system. So grab this offer as it is worm!

Back