• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Simple free web hosting needed, must allowed sub domain hosting and has fantastico

hosting Hello, I can offer you the following custom, 100 mb web space and 50 gb bandwidth. We can work out ads once you contact me. Please send an email to faintmako@gmail.com if your interested
  2. C

Free CPanel / Wordpress hosting

Hey I would be glad to help you. Send me an email to faintmako@gmail.com
  3. C

Need quick setup on a Windows Dedicated with intergrated graphics card

I understand this. But I also understand that I can find custom offers that may be more tailored to my needs. For example. I dont need a large hard disk like most users would. But thank you for your insight your help is appreciated. I will wait to see if more hosts will chime in.
  4. C

Need quick setup on a Windows Dedicated with intergrated graphics card

Hello, I dont need much disk space, Ram I will need atleast 1-2 gb. I am not picky on the cpu and a graphics card is a must. I will take any windows os I like windows xp for what I am doing but any version should do. I will be running a bot for a video game which requires little from the...
  5. C

Start your own webhosting business for free!

Hello, I am interested in helping people that are genuinely interested in starting a webhosting business. I am willing to provide free reseller hosting to get you started and I will give guidance,opinions etc. Everything is negotiable. You will be hosted on a fast server with cPanel 11...
  6. C

Force ads on accounts automatically for FREE with cpanel ...

Does anyone have the download that krakjoe posted? None of the links work anymore
  7. C

Username Change

Thank you very much jan!
  8. C

Verus Webhosting Launch 50% Off Virtual Dedicated,Reseller,And Shared Packages

Hello! To celebrate the launch of Verus Webhosting we are offering all of our packages at a 50% discount for the first month! This offer is only valid for 30 days. Give us a chance! You'll be glad that you did! All packages have a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked! Just use coupon...
  9. C

Username Change

Hello, dont know if this is the right forum but if its possible i would like my username changed to Chris.S Thanks!
  10. C

Free Resellers For Serious People Only

i've added you on msn
  11. C

Please accept my add request on msn :)
  12. C

If you get on aim we can talk. You can message me at "Dynaze Chris" w/o the quotes on aim
  13. C

Free Resellers For People Wanting To Start A Webhosting Biz Hello, For a limited time only Dynaze will be offering free cPanel reseller accounts to any person(s) that is serious about starting a webhosting business and can show me that you can handle running a business. Is there a catch...
  14. C

Dedicated/reseller start from 20$ to Start

Hello, please checkout our standard package Standard Reseller 20 GB Disk Space 150 GB Bandwidth cPanel/WHM 11 http://dynaze.com/reseller.php
  15. C

Need A Reseller + Can you beat this offer?

I wish the best of luck to you!
  16. C

Need A Reseller + Can you beat this offer?

Hi, i'm not quite sure if you have found a host yet but here is what dynaze can offer to you! Basic Whm Master Reseller Account (Allows you to create reseller webhosting packages along with shared packages) 10 GB Disk Space 70 GB Bandwidth Whm Master Reseller Enabled Disk Space Overselling...
  17. C

Dynaze - Reseller Hosting Starting at $10 - Dedicated Servers Starting At $80!

Hello Everyone! In the spirit of winter Dynaze has come up with some extravagant packages that you cant afford to miss! Please Take A Look At The Following cPanel/WHM Reseller Hosting Packages (Scroll Down For Dedicated Packages) Basic Reseller Disk Space - 10 GB Bandwidth - 70 GB Price...
  18. C

Intel P4 2.4 ghz @ $90.00 per month | 10 GB Disc Space 256 Mb Ram Vps @ $20 Per Month

Hi, we at Dynaze are celebrating our success and the fact that we got a brand spanking new design! To celebrate we are offering 25% off the first month on any reseller package! Just Mention Code 25off when ordering! Reseller Plans Basic Reseller 10 GB Disk Space 70 GB Bandwidth Unlimted...
  19. C

Webhosting Business Ran By Democracy

Thanks for the link it disappoints me i thought i'd be the first to implement it. Oh well, ill just have to try to do it better.
  20. C

Webhosting Business Ran By Democracy

Well, did you read the whole post? If you did then you must not of perceived it correctly.
Back