• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need A Reseller + Can you beat this offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techguyboy

I am thinking in starting a web hosting company and I am looking for a reseller. So far I have in mind this people:

http://theprimehost.com/inferno1reseller.html

I want as much space and bandwidth that I could get for less than $20, if cheaper then better. Also, theprimehost.com offers free WHMCS so if you could offer it then great. Again, for less than $20 all you can give me but with great support and uptime.

Merry X-mas everyone!

Hello techguyboy,

The above plan is pretty much overselling, i hope you dont mind but i have posted one you may be interested in.

30gb Space
100Gb Bandwith
Unlimited Features - email,ftp,mysql,subdomains,addon domains,parked domains
Custom Nameservers - ns1.yoursite.com ns2.yoursite.com
Free Domain - .com,.net,.info
24/7 Support - Phone,Email,Tickets,Forum,Msn
Price - $14.99 Per Month With a 30day moneyback offer
www.webhost-warehouse.com

Please let me know if you are interested and i will setup the offer in our billing centre.

Regards,

Jordan Mclay

Hello, Crissic Solutions has what you need!

Business PRO Plan
Disk Space: 40gb
Bandwidth: 350gb per month
Unlimited EVERYTHING!
cPanel11/WHM11, PHP5/MySQL5, Ruby on Rails, Fantastico deLUX
Nightly, Weekly, and Monthly backups
We will transfer your data and clients FREE!
Custom nameservers
Overselling IS enabled!
WHMCS - Free License for the first month, $10 per month after that
Pay for One (1) year and get:
2 Months FREE!
FREE domain for LIFE!
All this for ONLY $15.00 per month!
Order Now
Order TODAY and get:
FREE Shoutcast Server Reseller(via WHMSonic)
This means you can sell your own Shoutcast servers!
We guarentee 99.9% uptime guarentee! Verify Uptime

Last edited:
waiting for more offers. Also, if you can't give a free billing system then is ok, I'll just buy it but I want a pretty good a mount of space and bandwidth.

If there is anything else you may need that is not included in my plan details (see above) then please let me know and I can work with you on a better deal

We have reviewed the offer & will offer you it for $10 per month with a free domain of your choice.

As for billing systems we can offer you whmcs for $11

For webhost-warehouse

free domain for $10/month?
What about backups?

For Daisil
great offer, can you do it for $10/month?

Also, how long have you guys been in business?

Webhost-Warehouse as it is now has been around since the beginning of 2007, but we were known as mt-webhost from 2005 untill then so 3 years soon.

And i have been in the hosting industry for 6 years,

Yes we can offer you that for $10 per month and with a domain free

Also the backups can be taken monthly or weekl upon your request.

Okay reading your request and your answers to offers I'll make this one.

$20 = 15G of disk space with 150G of transfer
$15 = 10G of disk space with 100G of transfer

Basic hardware specs are Intel XEON quad core, 4G RAM, dual 1G NIC.

Support is as always best endevours, the best we can possibly do and more if possible, email, support ticket, online forums, and we are working on a fully VOIP telephone exchange service for all clients.

Standard WHM/cPanel config for resellers. Backups on all server/accounts are daily (free as are restores and moves for download)

FTP Accounts - 5000, Email Accounts – 5000, Email Lists – 500, Databases – 5000, Sub Domains – 5000, Parked Domains - 500, Addon Domains – 500, CGI, FrontPage Extensions, NS1 & NS2.YOURDOMAIN.COM, and all the usual WHM/cPanel 11/Fantastico Delux features.

If the above feature limits need tweaked then simply request it.

We will help with a billing system and integration, but you will not get WHMCS within that cost as it is about the same price monthly on it's own.

A TLD domain name might be possible with discussion, handed over totally after say 3 months.

In business hosting fully for 8 years, staff trained, approved, certified (we all should be), etc. by companies ranging from HP, SUN, DEC, MS, Dell, etc. for hardware and software support (not an extensive list).

If you need more info please contact me personally.

One of the reasons I made the offer, asking good questions and having the good manners to wish us all a Merry XMAS :)

Crissic Solutions CAN do this for $10 per month. The package has been updated to the requested price!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Crissic Solutions is about 6 months old but I have been in the hosting industry for over 6, as well as my server tech has been, so the experiance is there.

Last edited:
Hi, i'm not quite sure if you have found a host yet but here is what dynaze can offer to you!

Basic Whm Master Reseller Account (Allows you to create reseller webhosting packages along with shared packages)

10 GB Disk Space
70 GB Bandwidth
Whm Master Reseller Enabled
Disk Space Overselling Enabled
Bandwidth Overselling Enabled
24-7 ticket support
Fast Response Live Chat Support
99% Uptime Guarantee!
$10.00 per month!
Whmcs License - Additional $11 per month
http://dynaze.com/reseller.php

My friend told me about Suntexhosting.com and I think I am going with them. Thank You all for your offers and if I am not satisfied with them then I'll just come back here.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back