• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need quick setup on a Windows Dedicated with intergrated graphics card

Chris.S

Hello,

I dont need much disk space, Ram I will need atleast 1-2 gb. I am not picky on the cpu and a graphics card is a must. I will take any windows os I like windows xp for what I am doing but any version should do.

I will be running a bot for a video game which requires little from the video card but it still needs to be there. I also may need to upgrade the video card in the future.

I need to get something up and running quick. I need the server before I can continue development. Thank you for your time guys.

I believe that there are many web hosts that can meet your needs, just do a search via Google, compare all the options and then choose the best one.

I understand this. But I also understand that I can find custom offers that may be more tailored to my needs. For example. I dont need a large hard disk like most users would.

But thank you for your insight your help is appreciated. I will wait to see if more hosts will chime in.

I suppose that it will be useful to do Google search and find all possible options to order windows dedicated server, then compare them and choose the best.:wink2:

Contacting to a reputed web host and inquiring for your special requirements is the best solution I would recommend.

Back