• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting Business Ran By Democracy

Chris.S

Hi, I have been thinking of innovative ways of running a webhosting business lately. I have come up with a few idead, but i think the best so far has been what the title implys.

I was thinking about running a forum and having users sign up and basically just use a poll system to decide on how to run every aspect of the webhosting business.

Whether its what control panel we use to what billing system we use. The user decides.

Just wanting some opinions. And if your interested please go to http://dynaze.com/forum/ and sign up and lets converse about this and get the creative juices flowing!

If you have a specific topic you should mention it, otherwise this thread looks like pure spam.

Well, did you read the whole post? If you did then you must not of perceived it correctly.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link it disappoints me i thought i'd be the first to implement it.
Oh well, ill just have to try to do it better.

Its a very good idea though, because its been done before doesn't mean it can't be done again, its still a niche until everyone starts doing it :p

If the users were evil then yeah thats a possibility... but you see the amount of users here, sick fed up with their current host, evern in a democratic sense you would NEVER be able to please everyone, if it attracted the types of user im thinking of, it would result in -----ing and "fixing", like... the real world!! :p

I doubt it will run very efficiently. First of all, like pronto said, you can't please everyone, and second, there are a lot of dumb people out there (and this is the reason why communism will never work).

Check out eBay and search " Unlimited Hosting", you will get many dump users buying the same as well as many dumb people who want to make few cents with selling such 'Lifetime" and "yearly" for $10 offers.

Only people who work over are sucessful. And it really doesn't metter whre they come from. Serg Brin one from communistic country.

What......?

If you are trying to say, people who work hard are successful, then I agree with you completely, and of course it doesn't matter where the people comes from. (How is this related with anything anyone mentioned above?) Sergey Brin is from a communistic country, but... he moved to America when he was 6, so I doubt communism has any effect on him. Plus, if you think I was saying communists are dumb, then you misunderstood me, I'm Chinese and I would LOVE it if communism could work. But it's because dumb and lazy people exists in the world, that Communism could not work.

So... I don't know if that's what you meant, but either way, please speak more coherently.

Last edited:
Back