• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Resellers For Serious People Only

Chris.S

Free Resellers For People Wanting To Start A Webhosting Biz

Hello,

For a limited time only Dynaze will be offering free cPanel reseller accounts to any person(s) that is serious about starting a webhosting business and can show me that you can handle running a business.

Is there a catch?

Yes, you will have to pay for each account that you make (can be paid within 24 hours of account creation)

Once you sell enough accounts you can upgrade to a paid reseller package which features unlimited accounts and we wont charge you to make accounts.

So if your really interested in starting your own webhosting business then please get a hold of me and we will work something out

This is a no risk offer and it requires no money to get your site started and ready to take orders!

please feel free to pm me or respond here and we can talk via pm, aim, msn, or yahoo

Last edited:
^What's your MSN name? I am serious now to start a webhosting business (free hosting) based around Post4Host.

My msn is me[@]adzp.co.uk, please email to that the specifications needed. Thanks

Thanks, should appear online now, was just tweaking Vista (sorry for being off-topic)

Care to expand Adam?
Wow, something that went over Jan's head! Adam wanted a reseller to use as a free host, however in the first post Dynaze Chris explains that every account created on a free reseller must be paid (to him).

It didn't go over my head, just thought if it was spelled out for those who don't read carefully, they might not be so keen to get a "free" reseller.

I can't get this thing... can you explain it more
You said its free so why they need to pay?
RIght JAN?

I can't get this thing... can you explain it more
You said its free so why they need to pay?
RIght JAN?
Read the first post.

Yes, you will have to pay for each account that you make (can be paid within 24 hours of account creation)

You pay for every account you make. Basically, you would be trying to make a profit by selling for higher than what you need to pay.

I'd say this is a pretty good deal.

Well this is in the free hosting section and free hosting is not offerd if you have to pay for a hosting account. The only thing free is a reseller account that requires you to pay to create hosting accounts. I beleave that is what GH-Clark was getting at.

Well this is in the free hosting section and free hosting is not offerd if you have to pay for a hosting account. The only thing free is a reseller account that requires you to pay to create hosting accounts. I beleave that is what GH-Clark was getting at.
In a way, it's free. Posting to get hosting or requiring one to put ads on his or her site is not exactly free either, if you think about it.

I understand that this cannot be exactly considered as a free hosting offer. However, as he has stated:

This is a no risk offer and it requires no money to get your site started and ready to take orders!

No money is required for you to get started.

It's all up to the moderators to decide though.

Back