• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

It's been a while!

Hey folks, It's been a while! Haven't been back for ages, figured I'd pop back in and say hi since I'm back on the scene :)
  2. I

Happy new year >:)

Hope it is full of fun and adventure :) From myself and the mob at ACTServers, Have a great 2010 :)
  3. I

Last second...

Pieces of advice or tips before I start my CCNA course tomorrow? :L
  4. I

Good news everyone..

I got a mac, and i'm loving it.
  5. I

Virtualization software

ohai guys (: Just wondering what visualization software you recommend for hosting VPS's? I need something that isn't so damn expensive but nothing that is cheap/free like vmware etc.. Suggestions? Dylan
  6. I

cPanel hosting | No ads | No post 2 host | Adult hosting allowed | not oversold!

Standard Package Diskspace: 1 GB Bandwidth: 70 GB cPanel 11: Yes Fantastico: Yes MySQL Databases: 10 FTP Accounts: 10 Sub Domains: 10 Order: Click here Adult package Diskspace: 5 GB Bandwidth: 100 GB cPanel 11: Yes Fantastico: Yes MySQL Databases: 50 FTP Accounts: 50 Sub...
  7. I

People Network Solutions takes over Host Alpha - MUST READ.

As of today, the 9th of May 2009 at 00:08 this morning, we have taken over the Host Alpha Network. This includes full use of domains HostAlpha.com and HostAlpha.net as well as full ownership of the Name Host Alpha and Web Template. If you are a previous client we ask that you please email...
  8. I

People Network Solutions Launch Sale! - 25% off all shared & Reseller packges

In celebration of People Network Solutions grand opening, We are providing 25% off all shared and reseller hosting packages. Our promise: Overselling: No. We never oversell our products. You will be guaranteed the amount of space and bandwidth or the next month will be on us! We only host...
  9. I

The better option..

Hey guys, Well i was wondering what would be the better option out of the following dedicated servers? FDC Quote: * CPU - Core2duo 8400 * Memory - 4GB RAM * Hard Disk Space - 500GB HDD * Bandwidth - Unmetered on 100mbit port * Comes with cPanel/WHM *...
  10. I

Australian Datacenters

Hey Guys :) Just wondering if anyone knows of any good Canberra based Datacenters? (For those who don't know, Canberra = Capital of Australia). I am aware of the TransACT DC/NOC in the Canberra CBD (bout 20 minute drive), the Mac house DC, as well as the one in woden (InTACT). So i was...
  11. I

hmmm... another BIND issue

Hi again. I keep getting this error when i try to do anything with my BIND server. Bind reloading on server using rndc zone: [*****.***] Error reloading bind on server: rndc: connect failed: 127.0.0.1#953: connection refused Any idea? I am also running cPanel. A BIND restart does...
  12. I

Redhotservers.com Review?

Hey guys, Just wondering if you have seen any http://www.redhotservers.com/ reviews around anywhere. I want to go with them but they seem to good to be true, What do you think?
  13. I

Reselling VPS & Dedicated servers | US & Australia

Hey everyone. After a fall through with a server node, i can no longer start the vps hosting service i wanted to. I have come forward to ask if i can resell someones products. I am in the search to resell Dedicated and VPS servers from both the US and Australia. As we are an...
  14. I

Big Database import

Hey guys. I wasn't sure where i should post this, so here i thought it might be :D Well basically, I have a very very large site i am about to host on a server. Now the only problem is that the database is in 2 parts, 1.5gig each part. I was wondering how you would recommend i import...
  15. I

Xcelservers anyone?

Hi. I just purchased a server from these guys and wanted to see what their reviews are. So far the downside is that its taken about an hour longer when what they told me. Upside: Someone is on live support (more then i can say about fiveminutevps). Anyone had trouble with them?
  16. I

Windows VPS - Trial needed

Hey everyone. This is the first time i have been looking for a windows VPS. I would like it to run my game server. Specs: 10gig space 500+ Bandwidth 1gig+ ram Basically, i was looking if someone could give me a 2 day trial free of charge. I am not one for fraud. If this will be...
  17. I

ideal SA:MP hosting script?

Hey guys. I was looking to start hosting SA:MP servers as the demand is starting to rise. I have 2 servers, specs on both are: 300gig space 1T transfer 2gig ram Could someone please point me into the direction of some type of script in order to host the servers without giving...
  18. I

Wasn't sure where this was ment to go but.....

Hi everyone. Recently the owner of Host Alpha has gone somewhere for family reasons. He has left me in charge until he gets back (no body knows when). I am a noob when it comes to most things dedicated. I was just wondering if someone could possibly tell me what this error means...
  19. I

[URGENT] Upgradeable VPS needed - ready to buy within the hour

Hi everyone. I am in need of a reliable VPS hosting company. Specs: Space: As much as possible Bandwidth: also as much as possible Memory: 1gig+ HyperVM control panel proffered not not needed. My budget: $60+ I will also be looking to upgrade on what ever you can supply This...
  20. I

Backup Space needed

Hey everyone, I am just looking for some backup space to host MySQL databases & forum files for my website. What i need: subdomain.yourdomain.com ssh access wanted between 15-100gig space bandwidth: 3-5gig Possibly 5-10 MySQL databases and php enabled (for testing purposes). Can...
Back