• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reselling VPS & Dedicated servers | US & Australia

ikick

Hey everyone.

After a fall through with a server node, i can no longer start the vps hosting service i wanted to.

I have come forward to ask if i can resell someones products.

I am in the search to resell Dedicated and VPS servers from both the US and Australia.

As we are an Australian based hosting company, we would like to resell some servers from Australia but if not possible, the UK & US would do.

Please feel free to PM me, post here or contact me on MSN (dylan.jones@aussiehosting.org).

I would be happy to provide support to my own clients, or what ever way you want to run it.

Regards,

Dylan J

I suggest you get in touch with Cody @ FiveMinuteVPS (Or you can contact me as I'm still sales) about reselling VPS. They have some VPS resellers available from which you can do that, or an affiliate program could be setup :)

For dedicated, you should take a look at LimeStoneNetworks, and HostingShop in Australia (I think they do reselling) If you don't mind New Zealand, Check out HostingDirect, they have an affiliate program ;)

Thanks very much for that information.

I was recently speaking to James about reselling them and he said it wouldn't be a problem.

Is there anyway i can get in contact with you rarther then having to keep PM'ing you.

I would like to use FiveminuteVPS as my VPS provider as i know they have good support.

What do you say?

Hello,

We can work out a discount scheme for you to resell the vpsWOW UK and USA VPS if you wish.

Regards

Hello, Crissic may be able to help.

You have two options: Sell them and use your own coupon for 15% off, and the price will increase as your sales increase; or you can pay monthly for XX amount of resources so you can build them yourself.

You can contact us via email, phone, or live help and I am sure we can assist you

Also visit: http://crissic.com/reseller.html to view our new reseller program!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the offers.

I have decided to go with Crissic as they offered exactly what i needed.

I do however, still require a dedicated server reselling account.

Preferably from Australia.

Thanks,

Dylan

Back