• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good news everyone..

Nice! An iMac or MacBook? I've been thinking of buying a Macbook, and just might do so tomrrow.

Congrats to you! :)

poor poor poor person, gave in to the pressure of overpriced crap

Whoooaaa, dude. Macs are not crap! I understand some people get bitter because they work so much better than Windows-based systems but really, can't we all get along?

Whoooaaa, dude. Macs are not crap! I understand some people get bitter because they work so much better than Windows-based systems but really, can't we all get along?

We can, I personally got a few things against Apple but I don't mind people using them... I was just joking around

I always get people riled up because I say "Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should bash it." Works every time.

This thread quickly turned into a Macfest Windowsfest thread.

I own a Mac, so I can bash it and you can't use the excuse of "Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should bash it."

When I say how much the Mac crashes on me, then people tell me I don't really own one... sad that people are that much invested in one company that they result in calling me a liar.

That said, there are some aspects of the Mac I do like, I still prefer Windows over Mac though.

You must have a lemon - don't think you're a liar though. :) What programs are you running when it crashes?

Congratz.

You over-paid for the hardware. Now, I must admit, I do like the Operating System, but they definitely overprice their hardware. Come on, seriously?
"# 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
# 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo [Add $150.00]"

And that's one of the 'cheap' upgrades. You should see memory and hard-drives. Hell, even their monitors are ridiculous. Apple = too pricy. You can get the same quality from another brand and still use it. :\ Try newegg.com for parts and such.

Back