• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Backup Space needed

ikick

Hey everyone,

I am just looking for some backup space to host MySQL databases & forum files for my website.

What i need:

subdomain.yourdomain.com
ssh access wanted
between 15-100gig space
bandwidth: 3-5gig
Possibly 5-10 MySQL databases and php enabled (for testing purposes).

Can you please offer your plans?

Thanks
ikick

Hello, Server Complete has an offer for you!

VPSComplete Entry
256MB RAM
200MHz CPU
20GB Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
1 IP

FREE Setup - $14.95 per month

This would give you complete root access to do whatever you want with your environment. The VPS will be OpenVZ + HyperVM based and located in Dallas, Texas.

We can provide the subdomain on our domain or you can use a subdomain of your own domain.

Again, this is a VPS solution but will work fine for what you need. Please email sales[at]servercomplete[dot]com for more details.

Thanks for the offers.
I am currently choosing who i am going to go with.. Feel free to keep offering :)

Take a look at our plans at MegaEduX Network!

http://megaedux.com/

We don't really have any plans that fit you, but this custom plan would probably do:

20Gb Disk Space
200Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Features
$3.50/month

As this is a custom plan, I would ask you to PM me here at FWS.

ikick, please take again a look on our web hosting plans with 50% coupon felweb on first payment. www.felweb.net/hosting.php?language=English

We will now offer you to use rsync between servers if you have one. So your backups are done for updating and consume less bandwidth. We will setup all the backup for you for free!.

Disaster Recovery Planning

Hello,

DotNOC Disaster planning, Tape backups & data loss prevention :

At Dotnoc we know that every successful disaster recovery plan requires quick, seamless access to up-to-date data and precise procedures on getting your core systems back and running. Business continuity planning and disaster recovery planning are vital to any company that depends on the access of information and company data. Site-wide disasters, while perceived by some as less likely to occur, DO occur. Not only are most businesses completely shut down if their data is lost in a disaster, but each hour of downtime equates to enormous financial losses.

Dotnoc can help you minimize that risk, with our disaster recovery planning services you can rest assured that your network and data are always available to both your business and your clients.

Why do you need a disaster recovery plan?

¤ Recover from lost data or disasters and keep your company running
¤ Most companies without a plan never recover when a disaster occurs
¤ Some insurance companies now require you to have a disaster recovery plan
¤ Business continuity and best IT practices
¤ Peace of mind

Call us today at 877.518.6695 for a free consultation
Or Visit : http://www.dotnoc.com

Back