• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Sponsored Hosting, Offering Free Domain + Advertising on Google

Hello all, I am looking into hosting ONE website. Not only will you get hosting that offer paid quality, but you also get the following features: Free Top Level Domain! No Ads/Posts/Or other bull 250 MB Web Space With Ability to Add More Free! 2000 MB Bandwidth With Ability to Add More...
  2. N

Free INSTANT Banner-Free SMF Hosting + Free Skin Installation and More!

We provide you the following services free of charge without banners! Unlimited Members, Posts and Threads For Your Message Board Ability To Back-Up Database So if you move, you'll never loose your stuff Portal Pre-Installed Support through Message Board Ticket Systems, E-Mail + MSN...
  3. N

Dreamweaver Good?

Hello, I wish to create professional looking websites so I bough an old version of Dreamweaver. I was amazed, but confussed by it. So I was wondering to create better looking sites, should I buy the newest one or is simply try to encode it myself using HTML? As in, is it worth the price...
  4. N

Looking For Good Web Host

Hello, I am looking for the following: 5 GBs of Space or a little less 35 GBs of B/W PHP and Perl Support Unlimit. mySQL DBs Fantastico would help, but any auto-installer will do. Unlimit. Domains Hosted Payment Annually (Would love if came with free domain includ.)...
  5. N

Looking For Reseller With Following

Hello, I am looking for a Reseller that can offer around the following: 7 GBs Space 50 GBs Bandwidth Unlimit. Domains PHP, mySQL, Perl Support Also, free domain if paid in advance helps :) Any *panel as long as it's somewhat easy. My Budget: 35 - 45$ yearly. If too much, calmly let me...
  6. N

Heres a Question to you Free Hosts Out There

Why do you look in the "Requests" section of the board and go around and look for people instead of them finding you? Like I understand you want clients, but I mean your offering a free service and going around looking for people to use this free service (assuming you get nothing out of, which...
  7. N

Partner for new Free Message board Hosting

Hello all, it seems that I am in need of a partner to start up my venture into hosting message boards (with a new features not many offer) but quite new to it. I have the hosting and domain provided. Right now, income won't be an option until the distant future. This is simply for those who...
  8. N

Need Reseller with WHM/Cpanel, for 5$ or under

Not sure if possible, but a bit tight on money, so I need Reseller account with WHM for 5$ or under. Space, B/W; I guess around 500 MBs, 5 GBs. If too much, lower the amount. I am not really going to host, just want to ge a service going and this is the only way.
  9. N

An Automatic Message Board Creator through Cpanel

Is there such a thing? I do not have WHM, but just normal Cpanel. I also do not want to have to create the message board myself. Any is fine, phpBB and SMF perferable however. Free will also help a lot more.
  10. N

Need Host for new Project

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could simply give me some hosting for a new forum hosting I want to create for free. The thing that I need though is FTP as I plan to allow free installation of Mods and such by myself as a service to reel people in who want free message boards full of features...
Back