• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller with WHM/Cpanel, for 5$ or under

NewarkNew

Not sure if possible, but a bit tight on money, so I need Reseller account with WHM for 5$ or under. Space, B/W; I guess around 500 MBs, 5 GBs. If too much, lower the amount. I am not really going to host, just want to ge a service going and this is the only way.

for $5 per month... we can do the following.

1 gb space
20 gb bandwidth
unlimited everything
cpanel/whm
99.9% uptime guarantee, or your money back

Hello,

DeiseHost would be happy to provide you with the following Custom Plan:

2 GB of Disc Space
30 GB of Data Transfer
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico
Unlimited Features
Host 100 Accounts

$5.00 per month via PayPal

If this interests you, please contact sales @ deisehost.com quoting this thread.

Our site: http://www.deisehost.com

Regards,
Dan

If you plan on have less than 3 domains try this package :
*2 Plans Left
ZIOS5
5 GB Disk Space
200GB Bandwidth
3 Domain
Unlimited FTP, Mysql, Email Address
cPanel/WHM Control Panel
$5.00/month

Or if you need more domains :

ZIO20
20GB Disk Storage
200GB Monthly Bandwidth
CPanel/WHM Control panel
Private Name Server
Unlimited Domains
$7.99

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you our Basic Plan but with a free upgrade into a reseller (however private nameservers will cost extra). We have been online for 1.5 years and you can view some reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html. You can also take advantage of our 07special (coupon code) and save 16% off for life!

Basic Plan Reseller:
3000 MB Space
30,720 MB Bandwidth
5 Hosted Domains (+ a free 2 more domains)
50 FTP, Email Accounts
50 mySQL Databases
50 SubDomains and Parked Domains
cPanel + Fantastico Deluxe + WHM
Free Domain Name (with prepaid 6 month)
BUY NOW for only $4.58 USD/month (after 16% off for life)

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com to order and/or for more information. After you have ordered please contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com so we can turn your account into a reseller for free! Also feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com or myself personally.

Best regards,

Tang

Please, a note of interest, more space and B/W for 5$ does not interest me as this is a project I am just beginning really. I will go for anything eve cheaper than 5$ and offers space and b/w accordingly. Also, will need to be able to upgrade easily.

Please, a note of interest, more space and B/W for 5$ does not interest me as this is a project I am just beginning really. I will go for anything eve cheaper than 5$ and offers space and b/w accordingly. Also, will need to be able to upgrade easily.

Hi.

Of course and DeiseHost will provide you with upgrades when you need them at 1 USD per GIG of space or transfer.

EmpireSP can offer to you:
700 MBs Space
10 GBs Transfer
Cpanel and whm
MSN / mail / forum support
Fast and uptime garanted
Unlimited features
no limit of domains to host
Upgrades at any time!
Price: 3$ Paypal

You can take a look at our Starter Plan (1500 MB Space and 10 GB Transfer) which will only cost $2.90 USD/month (after 16% for life) and it will once again be a free upgrade into a reseller (however, private name servers will cost extra).

Hmm the 1.50$ offer sounds very much tempting. Anything lower of course will be taken to consideration. Thank you and for clarification purposes, please remember, this is a sort of experiment. I don't need so much space B/W really and I don't really need a reseller (Unless hositng other for free is considered as such) I just want WHM really. Only money I want to get out is either Adverts or donations.

You need a reseller for WHM, unless your planning on having a 1domain reseller, which is rather pointless =)

Not sure if possible, but a bit tight on money, so I need Reseller account with WHM for 5$ or under. Space, B/W; I guess around 500 MBs, 5 GBs. If too much, lower the amount. I am not really going to host, just want to ge a service going and this is the only way.

hi,
it is not possible.
for more info. click on cpwebhosting

Back