• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

An Automatic Message Board Creator through Cpanel

NewarkNew

Is there such a thing? I do not have WHM, but just normal Cpanel. I also do not want to have to create the message board myself. Any is fine, phpBB and SMF perferable however. Free will also help a lot more.

If you host has Fantastico then you should be able to install PHPBB2 through it automatically.

Is there such a thing? I do not have WHM, but just normal Cpanel. I also do not want to have to create the message board myself. Any is fine, phpBB and SMF perferable however. Free will also help a lot more.

Is it just one forum for your self or do you want something that will automatically create forums for other people when they sign up?

Then you work for it or get a script - if your hosted then they might have one or again - work for it.
Make the accounts, it's free.
Think yourself lucky you have the resourse to do it for one.

No, I am quite able to install my own and as many times as possible. Work is no problem, but to gain attention and people, Instant is better as it attracts more.

Okay, yes there is such thing but they're not free.

it'll cost £29.99 from sebflipper.com (quite the fee)

Hmmm I use $ :( I won't mind paying just maybe not so much and also somethign that will work with your hosting of course. If not, I'll look into upgrading with you to a cheap reseller of the sort. Also, a free one exists, but it requires WHM :(

Last edited:
Try ziohost.com on their forums they're giving away free resellers I'm pretty sure.
(Limited time offer)
And try freeresellers.com try picking up one there.

LoL last time someaone really got a reseller there was sometime last year ... altough there are some offers but hosts misteriously do not answer....

Back