• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Reseller With Following

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewarkNew

Hello, I am looking for a Reseller that can offer around the following:

7 GBs Space

50 GBs Bandwidth

Unlimit. Domains

PHP, mySQL, Perl Support

Also, free domain if paid in advance helps :)

Any *panel as long as it's somewhat easy.

My Budget: 35 - 45$ yearly.

If too much, calmly let me know please. Thanks.

If anyone offers you that for 35 - 45$ yearly.
I dont think they will last a year, you can easily pay that per month on some host`s.

best offer.

Lite Reseller Plan - $10.00 a month
----------------
300 GB Space = 300,000 MB
300 GB Bandwith = 300,000 MB
Max FTP Accounts: 200
Max Email Accounts: 1000
Max Email Lists: 1000
Max Databases: 20
Max Sub Domains: 100
Max Parked Domains: 50
Max Addon Domains: 50
Fantastico, IPB, phpbb, php-nuke, e107, and more
-------------
Prices
9 months = $90.00
6 months = $60.00
3 months =$30.00

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you a special custom reseller plan that fits your budget. We have been online for 1.5 years so you can buy with confidence; check out our uptime and some reviews at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html.

Customized Reseller Plan:

2000 MB Space
23,552 MB Bandwidth
Host 30 Domains
Unlimited All features
cPanel, Fantastico Deluxe, and WHM
For Only $40 USD/year

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com for more company information. Please contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com for an order link if you are interested or have any questions or concerns.

Thanks and best of luck,

Tang

XSIS Host would like to offer you the following custom resller package:

3.5 GB Webhosting Space
60 GB Monthly Data Transfer
Host Unlimited Domains
cPanel / WHM
Unmetered Features / Addons
Dedicated IP Included
Private Nameservers
Free Domain If Paid Annually

We would be able to do this custom plan for you for just $3.50 Monthly or $42.00 annually. Feel free to contact us if you need more information in order to make your purchase a little easier. Check out our homepage for more information http://xsishost.com

Regards,

Last edited:
for $40 per year....

2 gb space
20 gb bandwidth
unlimited everything
cpanel with fantastico, rvskins and cpanel pro
99.9% uptime guarantee or your money back

please email me, since this is custom. david@bluepipes.net

Cyber - ug networks may be able to help you with a custom plan, but for some reason it won't let me enter the url, maybe i can get an admin to fix it

They are just setting up reselling but have offered paid hosting for a while now.

Last edited:
Your right, my appologies.

Why don't I ask, what can I exactly get for 40$ yearly?

You can get a lot of shared accounts with 40 USD yearly but a reseller? I would be very careful with that. Even the reputable overselling companies are charging way more than 40 USD a year for any reseller account.

You can get a lot of shared accounts with 40 USD yearly but a reseller? I would be very careful with that. Even the reputable overselling companies are charging way more than 40 USD a year for any reseller account.

I might listen to you and follow up on this instead of Reseller. Mods please close this thread. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back