• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Partner for new Free Message board Hosting

NewarkNew

Hello all, it seems that I am in need of a partner to start up my venture into hosting message boards (with a new features not many offer) but quite new to it. I have the hosting and domain provided. Right now, income won't be an option until the distant future. This is simply for those who always wanted to start their own message board hosting venture.

Requirements:

Knowledge of message boards in general

Trustworthy

Basic Knowledge of PHP (If you know what <?php echo("Hello, World!"); ?> does, your good)

How to use Cpanel

Contact through MSN

Willing to help in with support and such.

Please PM me, I will not look much here.

Thank you.

Planning on offering a choice for users really. SMF, phpBB and myBB are some of the main ones, but leaning towards phpBB more; it is easier to install modifications on.

Planning on offering a choice for users really. SMF, phpBB and myBB are some of the main ones, but leaning towards phpBB more; it is easier to install modifications on.

phpBB must be the hardest to put Mods on. MyBB must be the easiest with only usually one file to be uploaded.

Perhaps, but it has the widest range of modifications because of the fact it is one of the oldest around and it's open source nature.

Back