• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Snat

$6 onwards VPSes from GH

Hey everyone. Our Xen VPSes sold out pretty much very quickly and now here listing our final OpenVZ VPSes we have left at this time. Thanks for looking. Plan 1 Disk Space: 10 GB Bandwidth: 250 GB Guaranteed RAM: 128 MB Burstable RAM: 256 MB CPU: Fair Share IP's: 3 Stock: 2 Price: $5.95 /...
  2. Snat

Final xen vpses for sell - starts from $5

Final xen vpses for sell - starts from $7.50 Sorry made mistake in title, so edited it to the correct price. Hello everyone from FreeWebSpace. We have just a few Xen VPSes left at our CRAZY low prices so get them before they are sold out and infact chances are by the time you are reading...
  3. Snat

Free hosting within Israel or middle east ?

Hey, I thought I might as well give it a shot here first before I decide to go and pay for Israel shared hosting / VPS hosting. I plan to host the blog using WordPress. What I plan to host is a small blog which is written in the Hebrew language. Your ads are fine as long as they are not pop up...
  4. Snat

New CHEAP Xen VPSes - Limited Stock only from GH

Hello everyone, We currently have a new but limited stock of our Xen VPSes. Chances are we will not be offering them again anytime do, so do hurry up if you would like one !!! Xen Basic (2 Available) - Disk Space: 40 GB Bandwidth: 1000 GB RAM: 256 MB Swap: 512 MB IP'S: 4 Order Here Xen...
  5. Snat

FREE Shared Hosting once again

Ingore this offer. As it was pointed out, I posted the wrong one. Once this topic is deleted, I will post the right one which was the Directadmin Reseller with forced Google Adsense and not the co-branded one. Sorry about that everyone.
  6. Snat

Virtual Servers just $7.95! Hurry whilst stocks last

Summer VPS special! VPS from $7.95 /mo for life, However only 2 up for grabs order today before it's too late. Use the coupon ' 7dollars ' this offer is only availble till 5th September 2009! Guaranteed RAM: 256MB Burstable Ram: 512MB Disk space: 60GB Data Transfer: Unmetered Operating...
  7. Snat

CMS for Music Buying and Download

Hello FWS, I am wondering if anyone knows a CMS that will allow me to sell music which allows them to download the track. It also needs to allow the person to preview the tracks.
  8. Snat

3G Plans in the UK

Hey, I am going to be moving in a few months and going to be cancelling my ISP here soon and was thinking of replacing my current plan with a 3G connection so I don't have to get another ISP when I move. I have already checked and I can get a very good connection at both my current and new...
  9. Snat

OpenVZ Problem - Wondering if FWS knows what to do

I ain't sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes. Now, I ain't very good at OpenVZ however I thought I would give it a shot and after a while one of the VPSes I made for my personal use just stopped. The VPSes on there are for personal use but I just can't figure out why this...
  10. Snat

Xen VPS for Online Radio

Hello. I am contacting this on behalf of a friend whom is looking to run an online radio. I have been involved that he has all the needed licences to run it however he is looking for a system to run it on. I am wondering what offers you have in terms of a VPS for an Online Radio. Basically...
  11. Snat

Hiding a selection in dropdown

Hello. I am having a problem at the mo. I got a HTML form that I want to use however I want to hide one (the one in bold) however can still select it if hardcoded. <td class="optionselect"><select name="basket_rateType[398]" id="rateTypeCategory" onChange="this.form.submit();">...
  12. Snat

IRC allowed VPSes - Only 6 left

Hello FWS, We have sold Virtual Private Servers for a while now and due to demands, we are now selling Virtual Private Servers that allows IRC to be installed and ran. However, and not surprising, they have been going very quickly and only room for 6 more (making sure to have left over...
  13. Snat

Selling ads on website

Hello, Freewebspace ;) Due to having to move to a new server due to certain problems, I am selling ads on Nintendoportal.com. It gets quite a bit of traffic (you can click by click Project Wonderful on the site). I am looking for $3 for a side image link that you can do. Or, $5 monthly to...
  14. Snat

In need of a PHP programmer - Much know about using PayPal

Hello, Due to certain time limits, I am looking for someone that is able to replace my current payment gateway with PayPal gateway on a website as I do not have time to do it myself. What I am looking for is that once a person pays, they are then able to download a file. I already have...
  15. Snat

Basic PHP hosting

Hello. I am looking for a hosting plan that allows certain things. I don't plan to do post2host however I am happy to accept Google Adsense as long as I am able to place them to fit my design (it is in two places). I am planning to host my blog in two places (in two languages) using a different...
  16. Snat

Ultima Development Laboratories & GretzkyHosting acquired FlaHost

Ultima Development Laboratories & Gretzkyhosting taking it one step further! During early hours of this morning UDL & GretzkyHosting acquired Flahost.com from the previous owner. After a long and hard battle, we finally came to a deal allowing us to acquire Flahost.com and it’s services. This...
  17. Snat

Already setup Dedi Server offer

Celeron 3ghz offer We have one server offer that is exactly this. The specs is as following. Celeron 3ghz, 1gb ram , 160gb hdd, 2000gb b/w, 5 Ips, OS: Debian 4 The cost for the first month is $40 and then $50 monthly. If you order, please use the coupon "WHT". Contact me if you have...
  18. Snat

UDL Shared Hosting SPECIAL - $3.50 USD / monthly !!!

Ultima Development Laboratories is having a one off special hosting package that is unlike our other plans. What you get 5GB Hard Drive Space 50GB Bandwidth Unlimited Domains Unlimited Subdomains (With full DNS access) Unlimited E-mail Accounts (POP and IMAP) Unlimited FTP Accounts...
  19. Snat

Don't bother with opensourcehostingsolutions.co.uk (No billing support)

As you might have known, vpsWOW was sold a few days ago. I cancelled my VPS (and I got an e-mail to confirm that) near the end of vpsWOW before they got sold off to Opensource Hosting Solutions. vpsWOW was good and this is nothing to do with them or the old owner. Now, I have request my VPS to...
  20. Snat

Webhosting Needed (Please read all first)

I am in need of a webhosting account that will allow me to add on two domains. Only one domain will be used. I don't need any mailboxes as I am using my own DNS and I will be using an external mailserver anyhow. Space wise, I am happy with 500MB and data transfer to be around 1GB bandwidth...
Back