• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xen VPS for Online Radio

Snat

Hello. I am contacting this on behalf of a friend whom is looking to run an online radio. I have been involved that he has all the needed licences to run it however he is looking for a system to run it on.

I am wondering what offers you have in terms of a VPS for an Online Radio. Basically, alot of bandwidth is needed. HDD space isn't too much of an issue however I am looking for a few offers ranging from your cheapests to your best.

Only one IP address is needed. HDD space about 20GB and need as much bandwidth as possible. Please do not give me an offer knowing full well that the VPS won't handle an online radio.

I know that a server would likely be much better but right now, looking to see if there are any VPSes packages that will be able to do this. Linux operating system, don't care what distro.

Thanks in advance. There isn't a budget so I would like your lowest plan and your highest plan that will be able to do what is needed. Payment via PayPal only please.

:beer:

Only picked Xen due to, from experience, they tend to actually give the resources promised.

I got no problem with an OpenVZ VPS as long as the resources that is said is the one that is promised and that there is an actual CPU limit and not "fair share" as in the past VPS services I have used, that means "until you start using your resources".

I know that may sound harsh, but that is from experience :(

Not looking at servers at this time. Just VPSes at this time. As I said, there isn't a budget so post your cheapest and dearest packages.

hi,
i know this topic is a bit old and that you founded a host already
but maybe if you are still looking for a vps then i can offer you 1

windows XP based vps hosting based on XenServer

my cheapest package is 20$ for 250GB traffic and 25GB hd

my most expensive package is 100GB hd and 1TB traffic for 60$

in case you can spend a little more , then i can get you a QuadCore with 3TB traffic and 250GB hd for 100$ (linux and cpanel or 4GB ram instead of cpanel)

but for the dedicated, please contact me on livesupport @ http://dehost.org

Thanky you
Greets From The Crasher

Ingore my last message

I will be contacting you sometime this week. Interested in your offer for another reason.

Back