• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting Needed (Please read all first)

Snat

I am in need of a webhosting account that will allow me to add on two domains. Only one domain will be used. I don't need any mailboxes as I am using my own DNS and I will be using an external mailserver anyhow.

Space wise, I am happy with 500MB and data transfer to be around 1GB bandwidth (my site won't use any more then this). The site language will be in Hebrew. I don't care if the support isn't in English and just Hebrew, that is fine :)

These are the things it has to have.
  • Your physical server MUST be located in Israel.
  • You must allow connections to external databases.
  • Directadmin
I am guessing that it might be impossible to get on this forum, but I figured this would be a good place to start.
Edit

Forgot the price. I am expected this to be around $4 - $20 monthly but I won't be surpised if more. Please give me your offer if you do this :)

Last edited:
Sorry for asking you this Snat, but would you be interested in looking into hosting in a country around Israel? and does it have to be Direct Admin? Would cPanel or LXAdmin be fine ?

The control panel doesn't matter to much, but where do you have in mind ?

EDIT

Infact, only Israel please. I heard some middle east places block co.il :S

Last edited:
What's wrong with elsewhere in Europe? is there something on the site that would be against the Law's of countries in Europe?

What's wrong with elsewhere in Europe? is there something on the site that would be against the Law's of countries in Europe?

Or why not America?

Your request will be hard to fulfill, I would suggest posting this on digitalpoint, because majority of the web hosts over there are overseas.

Or why not America?

Your request will be hard to fulfill, I would suggest posting this on digitalpoint, because majority of the web hosts over there are overseas.

I am working with Snat to help him fulfill his hosting request and either provide him with the hosting myself, or help to find him a host that can.

None of the content is illegal in any place that I am aware off (At least, not in the states and the UK).

Reason being I don't want hosting in the USA is that I already have it there. I am looking to add a new language to one of my sites and that just happens to be Hebrew. Seeing that part of the website is gonna be marketed at Israel, I want the hosting there.

Sure, I know the speed doesn't matter too much regardless where it is, but I just want it there like I have done with my other languages for my site.

I know it would be hard to do, I just figured if I posted an offer and someone might be able to help and [UW]Glenn has seems to nearly found a solution.

Someone has said why not elsewhere in Europe. Well, I already have UK Hosting but Israel isn't in Europe and while other hosts around the middle east would work well, I have heard that some countries there has blocked co.il which would sadly mean the domain I have in mind won't work or something along those lines.

Seeing, I can't change my original post, I will add that the control panel doesn't matter if it is a VPS as I can just order Directadmin directly.

Thanks for all replies :)

Snat, have you tried to get in touch with hostdime . co.il
I hope they can help you for your hosting needs : )

Back