• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Don't bother with opensourcehostingsolutions.co.uk (No billing support)

Snat

As you might have known, vpsWOW was sold a few days ago. I cancelled my VPS (and I got an e-mail to confirm that) near the end of vpsWOW before they got sold off to Opensource Hosting Solutions.

vpsWOW was good and this is nothing to do with them or the old owner. Now, I have request my VPS to be cancelled with Opensource Hosting Solutions. However, I have heard nothing back from them.

So, I submitted a ticket and it has been about two days now and I have not yet got a reply. I will update you if anything happens but from what I read, this is actually quite common with them.

The VPS was used as a backup storage and didn't have a domain pointing to it, but I do remember the IP ;)

However, if anyone has an address or phone number for these guys that works, please do let me know.

EDIT

Please to say my VPS has been cancelled. This topic is sorted :)

Last edited:
Contact Details:

Registrant Contact:
OSHS
Open Source Hosting Solutions ()

Fax:
Office 18
30 Rugby Road
Twickenham, TW1 1DG
GB

Administrative Contact:
OSHS
Open Source Hosting Solutions (info@opensourcehostingsolutions.com)
+44.2081233931
Fax: +44.7092338518
Office 18
30 Rugby Road
Twickenham, TW1 1DG
GB

Technical Contact:
OSHS
Open Source Hosting Solutions (info@opensourcehostingsolutions.com)
+44.2081233931
Fax: +44.7092338518
Office 18
30 Rugby Road
Twickenham, TW1 1DG
GB

Name Servers:
ns1.siterollout.com
ns2.siterollout.com

Good Luck :)

Heh, I already tried +44.2081233931 but I didn't get a reply. Gonna try again in the morning.

Thanks for the address however (forgot about WHOIS lookup for a min :$).

Back