• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Basic PHP hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snat

Hello. I am looking for a hosting plan that allows certain things. I don't plan to do post2host however I am happy to accept Google Adsense as long as I am able to place them to fit my design (it is in two places). I am planning to host my blog in two places (in two languages) using a different datacenter or if possible, even outside of the USA (not for illegal reasons, just because it will be faster for the people it is aimed at). I already have the English part hosted on my server but I want the other language hosted on a different server.

I ask for the following.

• 200mb HDD
  • 1GB Bandwidth (if I use more then this, I am moving to paid hosting)
  • 1 Domain
  • 1 FTP account
  • No subdomains, no MySQL database, no e-mails
  • Able to connect to an EXTERNAL MySQL Database on port 3306
  • Your TOS must allow the Hebrew Language (There will be no English translation hosted on your server, but there will be a English translation on my server).

I will be using my own DNS. I really don't care about a control panel (I am more then happy with just an FTP account). I am going to be hosting e-mails off your server, so no reason for any e-mail accounts.

You will also get a link back at the bottom of the website. Contact me for anymore details.

My blog is about anything and everything that comes to mind.

You can view the English side of my blog by clicking here. The one I want to host off site is the Hebrew page. It has the same content as the English page and same design.

Naturally, all posts on the Hebrew page will follow your terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back