• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Copyright Infringement?

I agree there is a similarity. So what if its the same colors. Its css and an html table. Quit crying, least they didn't jack your whole design. Then I could see a reason for complaining. Its not like a customer is going to mistake their page for yours. You should watermark your images if you...
  2. A

Help - "Arabian h4x0r Owned Your Box"

I noticed a lot of those hacked sites were forums. Its likely the hacker used a common exploit in software that was in need of an update.
  3. A

Help - "Arabian h4x0r Owned Your Box"

I had one of my old hosting accounts hacked through a hole in an image hosting script. PHPShell was uploaded, an eggdrop bot was compiled, all index pages were replaced with the hackers page and then the account was suspended. Needless to say, I don't use free software anymore unless its...
  4. A

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! onoes

Chris Crocker's Father - "Where Did I Go Wrong?" http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev9D_ArnVOY
  5. A

CAD Dollar stronger then ever in 30 years

The economy was doing really up until the past year. Problem is companies baited people in with low introductory rates ranging from 3% to 5% in the last 5 or 6 years. At that time we were in the middle of big housing boom. The major mortgage companies took advantage of that fact and were not...
  6. A

CAD Dollar stronger then ever in 30 years

Our Economy is in a real mess right now. Loan companies have really screwed a lot of people over in the US. Many are losing their homes because they are unable to make their house payments due to crappy adjustable rate mortgages. All of this is starting to spill over into other industries that...
  7. A

'Dead' man wakes up under autopsy knife

If you were buried alive in the keg full of beer you would literally be drowning away your sorrows in alcohol. Death by intoxication! Sweet!
  8. A

Another spammer

I don't see any reason why that would be spam. All I see is a pretty poor assumption based on ?????????? nothing...
  9. A

Domain Name Sniping

You are usually given 30 to 40 days to renew the domain after it has expired before it is released to public registration. Godaddy is the only registrar that I know of that offers back-ordering of domains. They would be your best bet.
  10. A

TeppaHosting Hacked - If you are Customer, Please read

I don't think this attack had anything to do with an SQL injection. Cpanel creates system users and one of those users most likely uploaded a script to execute shell commands in order to delete all system users. It would definitely be feasible to put forth a measure to keep users from...
  11. A

zpanel and zantastico

Fantastico is a generic term. It means fantastic. Zantastico is not a generic term. Its not even a real word. How would The creators of Fantastico argue copyright infringement or even yet trademark infringment? Zantastico operates entirely different than Fantastico. Its just a script copier...
  12. A

myspace ----- train script

It is annoying but I read people are being paid $10 per account when they have a few thousand friends. I suppose the w hore me train would be good for this purpose.
  13. A

Marry Our Daughter

Its arranged marriages for christians. You don't get to marry them till they are of legal age. Kinda scary really.. Lots of psychos out there that would take up this opportunity in a really sick way.
  14. A

Guy counts to 1 million live on the internet.

Someone should step up and count to one billion. :P
  15. A

Need reSeller account in $100/year

You would think the anonymous host would at least add something to the argument and at the very least try to protect the integrity of his business.
  16. A

Is Apple the New Microsoft?

While I think Apple's innovations are cool. I do not think it is entirely fair to keep everything closed source. I know its protecting their investment but there should be software alternatives for users that don't want to use iTunes. Its strange how the tables turned in Apple's favor as far...
  17. A

Need reSeller account in $100/year

500 to 600gb bandwidth daily? No host in the world or this forum could afford to carry you for $100 a year if you were consuming that much bandwidth. That would be over 15TB of bandwidth per month. Perhaps this is why your host quit from hosting business. He's probably still trying to pay for...
  18. A

NWH Networks Hacked

One big problem is there are many scripts that allow clients to emulate a shell which allows them to change directories outside their home directory. Also another problem is many scripts that are not updated regularly and have several open holes that allow someone to do much more with the script...
  19. A

Microsoft Offical Vista Song

Anytime Microsoft releases a new Windows OS, I say "WOW... Errors Now!" Maybe this is what they meant? :P I personally won't be using it for at least another year and the song certainly made me not want to buy it even more :P Edit: I'll definitely refrain from using up my monthly data...
  20. A

Need Advice Regarding Former Provider

I register all of my domains at namealerts.com. But they are a Enom reseller. I can either log in to my account at namealerts.com or at enom. Enom has a few more options I can use to admin my domain that their reseller namealerts.com does not have. So I don't think enom resellers have any...
Back