• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! onoes

Oh no. I thought the Briney bit was absolutely stupid! I can not believe he got a TV deal over that. I guess I know one show I will not be watching.

Episode 1: How to shriek and sob at the same time without ruining your makeup.

:lol: something like that, screaming, and crying for 2 minutes gets someone rich and famous? Damn...

I'd watch it if the show were called "An Hour Throwing Things at Chris Crocker"...in which in every episode, contestants would find new and exciting materials to throw at Chris Crocker. Whoever doles out the most pain gets to throw more things at Chris Crocker.

I'm interested in his last name. Is it common?

Back in grade school, my English teacher's last name was D.ickman. I thought it rare that anyone would want to be called D.ickman, but as the years passed I found it to be more popular than I realized.

Edit: Oh, wow, I didn't know d.ick was censored. Too bad for the D.ickmans, eh? cock ---- hmm....

Last edited:
Back