• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

myspace ----- train script

w*ore me trains make is so tht a ton of people join a train, and request to be your friends, and normally just spam the crap out of you. so, it is really quite annoying.

It is annoying but I read people are being paid $10 per account when they have a few thousand friends. I suppose the w hore me train would be good for this purpose.

not really adam. it really takes more time than you would think to actually get a few thousand friends. i have about 400 on an account that is about 5 days old now, and that is by using an automatic friend request bot, but, the problem is that is stops when someone has an image verification enabled. so it was useful about 6 months ago, but not so much now. it will go through about 10 people normally, and then need to enter a verification code, and then it will do more, but, i have to be sitting there watching it. it is a little helpful, but, not by much. but, as far as the trains go, the people on them send out all sorts of annoying bulletins, post spam messages, and all sorts of other garbage. so, i dont recommend them. as for the $10 USD for an account with a few thousand friends, i wouldnt do that. i would expect to be paid at least $100 USD or more. takes more time than you may think.

Back